The cabin

Were coming around to the new year. Just a couple days away. Times is definitely flying by. The closer we get to the end of the school year I get more anxious about graduating and leaving. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I figure I'll just worry about what were gonna do to celebrate the new year coming, and try not to stress about that to much just yet. Everyone wants to get a cabin so we can drink and hang out together with nobody on the roads. I'm super excited to bring in the new year with my new friends, we have all become so close.

It's the Friday before new years eve.We're all on holiday break so we don't have to worry about school. I arrive last to Dakota's house, I was having lunch with my mom before I headed this way to meet up with everyone. As I walk in I'm greeted by everyone and sit on Kayden's lap to join the discussion. Everyone is discussing who's bringing what and if we should go tonight or just go tomorrow to the cabin. "I think we should just go today and stay two nights and come back home on Monday" Jordan says."Well I think it makes more sense to go tomorrow. If we go today and stay two nights we will have to check out then everyone will have hang overs and have to drive home. If we go tomorrow we can check in, party for the new year, then the next day recover in our rooms no worries, then head home the next day." Jason argues. We all agree with Jason's plan it makes more sense. So plans are set.

We all decide to stay in for the night sense tomorrow we will all be heading out. It's a really nice cabin, it has three floors a hot tub, big screen tv's for watching the ball drop and complete privacy for us to party on a big lake. I'm hanging out with mom for the night, sense we won't be bringing in the new year together. I love our alone time together, sense we both been pretty preoccupied with with our new lives here. We watch a movie and eat dinner together before calling it a night

I wake up around 8 the next day so I can be ready to head out by 9:30 like we planned. I take a quick shower, then put on a pair of galaxy leggings with a pink tank top and my sneakers. I go through my bag one more time double checking I have everything. I bring a short shimmery backless dress for tonight's celebration, my two new bathing suites, etc. Everything I needed was here. I wait till I hear the beep of Dakota's truck. I kiss mom bye and head out the door.

Dakota, Jill and I all ride together while Jason, Kayden and Jordan ride together. We play the music loud and ride with all the Windows down just enjoying the ride. I can't think of a better way to spend my weekend. The boys are driving in front of us, so we just follow along behind.

As soon as we pull up I can't help but just stare at how beautiful the cabin is. I think everyone is thinking the same thing, we all are just standing admiring it. "Wow this is amazing!" Jill is the first to state. We all agree and start unpacking our stuff to bring inside. We all rush around looking at the room choices me and Kayden pick out our room on the third floor. It's the only room on the floor and has a hot tub right on the screened in balcony. Jason and Dakota get the room on the second floor, so that leaves the first floor room to Jill and Jordan.

The girls and I decide to go swimming at the lake. We all put on our bikini's and head out. It's not far from the cabin so it only takes us a couple minutes to walk down. We lay our towels out and decide to sun bathe a little."Are you guys excited for tonight?" I ask. "Oh yeah girl! I'm so ready for the night." Dakota says. Jill stays quiet as we both look at her. "What's wrong?" We both say at the same time and laugh. "Well I'm gonna go all the way with Jordan tonight" she half whispers with a deep blush on her face. Me and Dakota's faces must have been priceless. "What! Y'all haven't done it yet?! I was sure y'all already had." Dakota states bluntly. "Yeah I had know idea either. I guess we just assumed." I say. "Yeah I just wasnt ready yet. Jordan was okay with waiting. He's amazing." Jill says with a smile now on her face. I'm happy for her and Jordan. Jill is super sweet she needs a kind guy. We continue to talk about this and that for another twenty minutes before we decide to cool off in the lake. The lake is a little cold but it feels great on our hot skin. We stay out by the lake for a good two hours, then we decide to head back in.

The boy's are playing video games when we get back. I grab my stuff to start getting ready in Dakota's room an Jill joins. I show them my dress and they both approve. Dakota shows us her strapless silver dress which We agree on. Jill didn't bring a dress so Dakota lends her a gorgeous Black halter top dress. We shower one at a time, than Jill starts doing our make up, Jill does it AMAZING! I straighten everyone's hair including mine. We look each other over "Damn were some hot bitches!" Dakota yells. I love that about her she's so crazy. "Yes we are!" Jill agrees. We head down the stairs to pay some cards.

"I'm going to start the grill up, Jordan season the chicken and Kayden get the corn on the cob to throw on there." Jason says. I didn't notice how hungry I was until they started talking about food. Yumm. Kayden came over to me wrapping his arms around me reaching down grabbing my butt "You look sexy babe! How'd I get so lucky." He says kissing my neck. "Just lucky I guess" I playfully say pulling away and pushing him to get the food ready. He laugh's and does as he's told.

We all sit at the table eating this delicious meal Jason cooked up. "We should make a toast to bring In the new year together." Kayden says. We all raise our glasses smiling at each other clinking them together before chugging them down.