After Party

I wake up in a unfamiliar room as I rub the sleep out of my eyes. I remember I'm at Dakota's and then the rest of the night floods my memory! I have a headache from drinking and my mouth is Sore from the fight. I still can't believe I got into a fight! I can't help but laugh at the crazy night I had. I walk into the bathroom and decide to take a shower and wash last nights events off as I come out in a towel Kayden walks into the room. We both freeze in place. I watch as his eyes roam my body. I blush and he looks away. "Sorry I didn't mean to just walk in, meet me downstairs please." then he walks away. I text Dakota to bring me some clothes and wait, she opens the door throws some clothes next to me then goes back to sleep in her room with Jason. I put the clothes on which fit perfect, a pair of cut off shorts and a plain black tank.

As I walk down the stairs I get a little nervous about the conversations were about to have. Kayden see's me walking down the stairs and gestures for me to walk out back with him. He starts first "I'm sorry for yelling at you last night. I just couldn't believe you got into a fight right in front of me, you could have been hurt or anything! But I'm not mad at you." I'm actually really surprised he was apologizing at all I wasn't expecting that. He must have read that on my face also because he asks "What? Why do you look so surprised?". " I am surprised, you were so mad at me last night I didn't expect you to apologize. Thanks though I appreciate it. I'm sorry I acted so crazy last night, she just hit a nerve with me. She's a bitch." I say pointedly. He just smiles at me and leans over and kisses me again on the lips. I love the way I feel when he kisses me.

He stands up abruptly "Lets get some breakfast together, we'll bring some back for Jason and Dakota" he reaches and grabs my hand as we walk to Dakota's car. As we pull up to the diner my stomach starts growling embarrassingly loud as Kayden looks over at me smiling "Hungry are we?"

We get seated and order our food, He orders French toast I order biscuits and gravy. As we wait for our food we play 21 questions. Favorite color, favorite movie, longest relationship, dream job, etc. I learn a lot about him from these little questions. He's never been in a long term relationship and I have been in one for a year and a half. His name is Tyler he's a dick and I broke up with him 2 month before the move. "Why did you break up with him?" He asks. I'm almost embarrassed to tell him but I trust him enough to tell the truth. " I lost my virginity to him and he told all his friends, trying to be a macho man. I broke up with him after that, then found out he was sleeping with one of my so called friends". He looks at me with sympathy "I'm sorry your old friends suck and your ex was a total douche bag" He says. I just nod , as our food arrives.

We finish up breakfast and take some pancakes and eggs to go. When we get back to Dakota's it's already 11am. There both in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Oh my god! You guys are the best!" Dakota squeals as she grabs the to go bags of food. "Thanks guys" Jason says and fist bumps Kayden. We decide we'll just hang out by the pool today. Me and Dakota decide we will head out to the mall to grab some bathing suites. I'm in need of some new ones!