High School Drama

I wake up shower throw on some white skinny jeans a black blouse and black pumps. Do my make up and can't help but grin that my lip looks like nothing happened to it.I head down stairs and grab the usual for breakfast a banana. But before I can head outside mom stops me. "Hey hun I won't be home till Tuesday I'm gonna go out with my friend Vicky from work, I'll be staying at her house after". I didn't expect that but I'm happy she's opening up." Good mom! I'm glad your going out with friends. Be safe though. I love you" she gives me a quick hug before we both head out she noticed Kayden waiting for me, looks back at me but doesn't say anything.

I make sure mom is down the road before grabbing Kayden's hand. "You keeping me a secret" he says with a smirk. "No I just don't want her to ask me a million questions" I defend. He just shakes his head as we head to school together hand in hand.

I'm aware of people looking at us as we walk in to meet up with everyone. I feel self conscious about holding hands till I realize, there looking at me because of the fight. As we get to my locker Megan walks right up to me "You better watch your back bitch! Nobody hits my family and gets away with it!" She flips her jet black hair in my face and walks away. I looked over at Kayden "Don't worry about her, she won't do shit and I won't let anything happen to you" he leans down an kisses my cheek. Dakota, the twins and Jill walk up unaware of anything that just happened. We both don't say anything and go about our day.

It's first period and Dakota can't hold it in any longer "What the hell is going on with you and Kayden!? Y'all seemed super cozy at my place, and today holding hands!" Mr.Jackson shushes us. We pretend to read for 5 minutes before finishing our discussion. "I don't know , I know we both like each other but we haven't made anything official. Were just kind of going with it." She nods understanding because her and Jason were doing the same thing a week ago.

Its finally lunch time, we all sit at the same table eating. After we're done we all start to discuss Kayden's birthday that's approaching this coming weekend. He wants to just chill but everyone wants to do something fun. We all decide on going to play laser tag, pre-gaming in the parking lot and then going back to my house sense my mom is working a double that night.

Schools over for the day and I invite Dakota over to study. I order is some Chinese and get settled into some deep studying. Once we're done and finished eating Dakota looks over at me "So what ever happened with your mom and dad?" I almost forgot about everything going on with my family with all the drama going on with Me, Cher and Megan. So I go ahead and tell her everything , she's my closest friend after all. "So my junior year was perfect in my eyes, until my dad decided he wasn't happy with his life anymore. He told my mom he wanted a divorce and he was feeling suffocated by being a family man and husband. He said he was moving out and wanted to live his life. My mom said he was having mid life crisis. He hasn't came back sense we don't hear from him. So we decided to move and start fresh." Dakota just watches me and gives me a hug. "People are selfish and suck, my dad cheated on my mom and he left her for his mistress. She hates him and I'm in the middle. I see him every other weekend but it's weird" She says. I'm glad we got to talk about more personal things.We hug bye and she heads out for the night.