Awkward

It's been a month sense everything went down with Kayden and I. Seeing him at school and when I'm outside my house has been soo awkward. It's like the group divided sense we broke up. The guys don't even know I'm pregnant, Dakota and Ma are the only ones who know besides Kayden. My mom is going to be talking to his parents about it next week. I wonder if Kayden will tell them before she does. I'm four months pregnant now it's so crazy, I love my baby's so much already it's sad to think there dad won't even give them a chance. I'm so disappointed in Kayden, I don't know what I expected from a 17yr old guy. He just made me feel so perfect, like we could be together forever. I still cry here and their but I blame it on the hormones. Dakota and Ma have been more than amazing this past month. I'm Glad I'm not completely alone.

I've been wearing things to hide my belly but soon people are gonna notice if they haven't already. It's getting harder to hide, You can definitely tell I'm pregnant now. I'm nervous for everyone to find out but at the same time I'm ready to say fuck it and tell the world. I'm sick of hiding it and wearing clothes to hide myself I want to wear cute and comfy things. After my mom talks to his parents I think that's when I'll just start wearing my regular style clothes again. It's Friday after school Dakota will be here soon, we're gonna go out to eat and see a movie.

"Hey beautiful, Look at your belly! I love seeing it not all covered." Dakota says smiling rubbing my belly. I'm wearing a tank top with some leggings. "I know I can't wait to show it. Ready to head out to eat?" I ask as I pull my hoody on over my tank top. "Of course let's get going girly" Dakota says heading back towards her car. After I lock up I head towards her car but not before seeing none other than Kayden and Cher walking up his drive way. He looks over at me and looks right back up to his house. It's like he didn't even see me or care. Cher gives a wave just to run it in my face. I give her the finger before sliding into Dakota's car before either of them can see me cry. "Have fun with your skank you piece of shit!" Dakota yells out her window as we drive by. They both looked shocked as I do. God of love this girl so much. I can't help but laugh while crying I probably look a bit mess. She leans and rubs my arm. "Fuck them Jessabell, you deserve better anyways. Kayden's a  piece of garbage. I'm sorry you had to see them together." she says gently. I know she's just as mad as me, which is why I'm so glad to call her my best friend.

After dinner and our movie we decide to head back to Dakota's for a sleepover. Don't want to accidentally bump into anyone again at my house. "Hey let's go swimming, it'll be nice." Dakota suggest. "I don't know, your mom will see my belly if we do" I say shyly.  Dakota has a guilty look on her face, so I look at her accusing. "Don't look at me that way, I had to tell someone. Who better then my mom. My mom would never judge you Jessabell. I told her a week ago. I'm sorry." She says looking down at her hands. I guess I can't be mad she kept my secret and only told her mother. I just laugh it off "Its okay, I guess it's kind of a relief not having to hide it here either" I say smiling. She smiles back as we head into her house and I leave my hoody behind in the car.

Dakota's moms not home yet, so we head straight for the pool. After switching into our bathing suites we decide to take some selfies. Dakota takes some pictures of me and my belly, These are the first pictures I've taken of my belly being this big. It's nice not worrying about anything and just having a good time. "I wish we had applied to the same colleges." Dakota states. "Yeah me too, but depending on which college I go to we won't be to far apart." I say with a sad smile. Growing up is so tough and this is only the beginning. "You know you need to open the damn letters, so we can start planning!" She says splashing me with water. I splash her back "I know ! I'll open the letters Sunday with Ma, you can join. I've held it off to long I know." I say smiling. " Of course I want to be there. This is going to be great, I'm excited for you Jessabell." She says swimming out to the deep end.

Sunday is finally here and Dakota and I are waiting for Ma to get home. I'm so nervous to open these letters. I've got Two letters waiting for me to open now. I hope I got accepted to both but I'm almost scared I got accepted now. I'm scared to be off at college alone and pregnant, but this is what I've always wanted. To go off to college and make something of myself. "Hey your mom's here finally!" Dakota says pulling me from my thoughts. I grab the two letters and sit down on the couch as Dakota runs to open the door for Ma. "Hey Dakota excited I see" Ma says laughing and coming into the living room sitting next to me as Dakota stays standing watching. "Are you guys ready?" I ask know there just as ready as me. "yes open them!" Dakota basically yells. I tear both of them open pulling both folded papers out of the envelope. I've got Two papers sitting in my hands that will effect my future. I read one and then the other frantically as Dakota and Ma read over me. We all just around hugging and me crying and Ma crying. I've been accepted to CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY!!!

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter! Will try to post again soon. Works been busy with spring break going on so slow update!

Don't forget to like and comment <3