Holy Moly

I stand in my living room with the letter. Ma stares at me waiting for me to open it. I can't do it, I've had so much good news today I can't handle opening this and it be a rejection. "Ma I'm not ready to open it yet. There's already so much I'm trying to process right now, I'm just going to wait a couple days." I say putting the letter on the coffee table. She looks like she wants to disagree but changes her mind "Your a strong girl Jessabell, I just want to let you know that with everything going on you are not in it alone. And we waited this long we can wait a few more days to open it. No matter what it says we will figure it out then" she says giving me a big hug. I decide to take a nap, I feel exhausted from everything going on plus growing two babies! I lay in my bed and fall straight to sleep.

I wake up to my phone buzzing on my night stand. I grab it and freeze KAYDEN glows on the screen. I check my clock it's 4:00 pm already I slept my day away. I press the green answer button "Hey Kayden what's up?" I ask groggy. "Hey, meet me at our spot." He says before hanging up. I get up wash my face brush my teeth and throw on a cute romper. I know I shouldn't be dressing up for him but can't help it I don't wanna look like shit. I yell to Ma that I'll be back I'm meeting up with Kayden before slipping on some sandals and heading through the woods.

I walk into the opening and Kayden is already there waiting, I don't know if I should hug him or what to do. It's super awkward and I hate it. He gives a little wave hello. I wave back giving a tight lipped smile. "So what's up?" I ask a bit annoyed that it's so damn awkward. "Nothing I just wanted to say sorry for the way I been acting and ignoring you." He says looking down. I feel relieved that he apologized, I smile up at him. "Thank you for apologizing." I say walking towards him but before I can make it to him he continues "I'm not ready for this Jessabell, I'm only seventeen. I love you I do but I don't wanna be a father right now. We need to talk about our options." He says looking at his hands. What the fuck! Our options I really hope he's talking about adoption. "What do you mean our options Kayden?" I ask fuming. "Adoption, anything! I just don't want this right now." He states starting to look annoyed himself. "So you ignore me completely then when we do finally talk you just want to talk about what a big mistake this is?! And that you want to give our babies up for adoption?!" I ask. I'm pissed, I know where he's coming from but I can't help wanting to punch him in the throat. So I just throw up the finger and head back home. I don't know what to do it say. I never even thought about adoption of anything else when I found out.

As I lay in bed thinking of everything that just happened I feel my phone vibrating it's Dakota calling I guess I owe it to her go let her know what's going on, she is my best friend.

"Hey girl, sorry I didn't text back or let you know I wouldn't be at school." I say "It's okay jessabell, What the hell is going on with you and Kayden?" She asks sounding pissed. Automatically I start to feel panicked why would she ask that. "I don't know honestly, I think we broke up. Why? Did he say something" I ask worried. "He was just being all friendly with Megan and only time that happens is when he's hooking up with Cher or there talking." she says matter of factly. My stomach drops automatically, Is he really that big of a piece of shit. "What a fucking prick!" I yell. "I questioned him about it but he just walked away, I'm sorry Jessabell if that's the case" she says. "I'm pregnant Dakota" I say quietly. "Oh My Gosh Jessabell!" She half yells. "With twins I'm 3 months already" I inform her. "Holy shot Jessabell, I'm so sorry about telling you about Kayden. I'm here for you no matter what. I love you, your my best friend remember that." She says. All I can do is cry from this entire day of events.

Please leave comments and likes <3 Thank you to everyone reading!