Before the fun

I wake up to the weight of someone laying on me. Kayden is snoring lightly. I smile at how peacefully he's sleeping, he looks so handsome. I notice a small hickey on his neck. Oopsie. I can't breathe at this point so I gently push him next to me. I hop out of bed throw on some booty shorts, a tank top and head to the kitchen.

I start making pancakes, eggs and last but not least Bacon! As the smell travels through the house I feel arms wrap around me, I let out a small yelp. Kayden laughs "Did I scare you little jezzy" he teases. I turn and look into those beautiful green eyes and give him a long kiss. "I was not scared, and I'm not little I'm older than you" I tease back and stick out my tongue. We both laugh and set our plates to eat. "Happy 17th birthday Kayden." I say. After breakfast I kiss Kayden bye so he can head to his house and prepare for later today. I shoot Dakota a text "Getting ready now. Head over when you want"

I take a quick shower and throw on a cute yellow sundress. I put on some white heels and no make up for the day. I put my hair in a messy bun as I head to the front door to wait for Dakota. Five minutes later Dakota pulls up, I jump into her SUV as we head out for some shopping. 15 minutes later we're at the mall.

We go into a few different stores, grabbing things here and there until we're both satisfied. We make Victoria secrete our last stop before we leave. Dakota and I go back and forth with different sets of underwear, bras, lotions and sprays. We settle on a couple things and head out. As we get into the car I go through what I got for Kayden. "So I got two cologne's, three shirts, a grinder and some lingerie" Dakota nods her head approvingly. I feel relieved! First birthdays are the hardest.

We put his presents in gift bags and started getting ready for the evening of activities. Dakota gets ready with me at my house. "So me and Kayden are official!" I say. "You waited all day to tell me! What the hell girl spill!". So I tell her the events of last night as she just stares at me mouth wide open. "Oh my god! I would have never guessed you and Kayden getting down and dirty!" She sing songs at me. We both break out into laughter as I playfully smack her. "Hows everything with you and jason?" I ask. She hesitates a little "Things are okay he seems a little distant" she admits. I frown "maybe tonight after we go out You can talk to him" I suggest. She shakes her head yeah and we continue getting ready. We both decide on black shorts, sneakers, me a pink shirt and her a navy blue. Both of us decide on high pony tails. We do a once over and approve.

"Hey Dakota I forgot to ask but could we run to Publix really quick I forgot to grab something for my mom" I lie. I feel bad but I'm embarrassed to tell the truth. "Of course!" she shouts from my room. She drops me at the front and waits in a parking spot. I run to the pharmacy and grab the "Plan B" sense me and Kayden didn't use protection. So irresponsible. I also grab some condoms and milk to show Dakota what I needed for my mom. After I cash out, I put everything in my purse but the milk. We head back to my house and wait for the guys. I put the pill in my top drawer while she's in the bathroom. I'll have to wait till I'm alone to take it, don't want her asking what I'm doing. Enough about that though, I can't wait for tonight's fun with my friends and boyfriend.