Late night walk

Me and Kayden still hand in hand walk down the street, enjoy the silence of the night. "So what's your family like?" He asks. I haven't really been open about my home life with him. "My mom is a sweet woman, she works at the hospital. You'll like her" I say. He smiles then asks "What about your dad?" I look down at our feet as we walk along. "He walked out on me and my mom" I say flatly. He stops walking and pulls me into him. "I'm really sorry Jessabell, I know that had to have been really hard for you and you guys". I let a lone tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly. "Thanks babe, it was but we're doing good here. My mom's going out with new friends, she smiles more. I met you guys" I smile up at him.

We turn around to head back towards my house. "What's your mom and dad like? I ask. " There both busy all the time running there own realty business, but there awesome parents. They'll like you" he winks down at me. I blush at his words. We chit chat about our family's and talk about what we're gone do after school ends. I'll be graduating this year, while Kayden will be starting his senior year next year. "Are you gonna go to the community college, or out of state?" He asks. To be completely honest I wasn't to sure what I wanted to do. Going to a university on a full scholarship would be AMAZING, but I wouldn't want to leave my mom alone here and I know she would want me to do what makes me happy. "I'm not to sure yet" I say honestly.

When we walk in everyone has went to there spots to sleep. We grab a movie and head to my room. Once we're in the room I ask "So did you enjoy your birthday celebration?". He gets a really big smile on his face"Of course beautiful I had you by my side" he says. I couldn't imagine a more prefect guy. "Wanna have dinner at my place sometime this week" he asks. "Yeah I'd love too" I reply. We put Halloween on and snuggle under the covers and just enjoy the rest of the night together.

Sorry this chapter is so short <3