Happy new year!

We have the music bumping all throughout the house. Me, Jill and Dakota are dancing around the living room as the boys smoke out back on the porch. We dance so care free throwing our arms up and around and shaking our butts. This is way better then the club, no sweaty creeps all over you. The boys join us 15 minutes later and suggest a drinking game. We decide on the game "Most Likely"

THIS IS HOW THE GAME WORKS
The group sits in a circle and asks a 'most likely' question. For example, "Who would be most likely to fart in front of strangers?" After counting to three, everyone points at a person who they think are most likely to do so. The person who has the maximum number of fingers pointed at them, drinks as many drinks.

We sit in a circle asking questions, laughing the entire time. The longer we play the more drunk were all getting. "Whos most likely to get a drunk tattoo?" Jill asks. Everyone points to me as I point to Dakota. "Who's the most likely to get arrested for public nudity?" Dakota asks. We all point to jason laughing. We keep this going for a hour then choose to play drunk jinga. We get to the end and I knock the entire structure down losing the game, I blame the drinks! we put the tv on and get ready for the ball to drop!

We all stand chanting the count down "TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all yell together. Kayden pulls me into a kiss I happily return. Our first of many New year's kisses. Everyone shares hugs and does their champagne. Jill pulls out her phone to take a group photo of us. I pull out my phone an snap a picture of me and Kayden sharing a kiss. We hear a yelp and look over as Jordan picks up Jill and throws her over his shoulder taking her to there room. Me and Dakota both give her thumbs up! "Hey handsome wanna go in the hot tub?" I ask kayden. He happily agrees and we head to our room grabbing the tequila on the way up. I slip off my dress and stay in my underwear and Kayden in his briefs. We get into the hot tub taking in the warmth of it. "Hey baby cheers to us" I say to Kayden as we clink our shots together and gulp them down. I feel it burn all the way down to my belly. "I'm glad we decided to do this" Kayden says smiling at me. "Yeah me too. Your the best thing that has happened to me sense I moved here" I say honestly. Liquid courage I guess you could say. I know it's soon but I feel like I could already use the L word with Kayden I just always feel like it's bad timing.

"I couldn't agree more Jessabell" he says. I can't help but swoon over this beautiful guy in front of me. I stare over his body I can't help it he's built so well and defined. His green eyes catching mine, I can't help but to blush. He pulls me over onto his lap, putting his forehead against mine, wrapping his muscular arms around me "I know we're both drunk drunk Jezzy but I just want you to know you mean the world to me" He confides. I kiss him deeply. He roughly runs his hands into my hair pulling my head into the kiss harder. I can feel the urgency coming from him. I bite his lip hearing a low moan come from him. I lick his bottom lip slightly so he opens his mouth as moving out tongues together. We're all over each other hands moving around sloppily from the drinks. He lifts me up with him head into the room, tripping over our clothes and leaving us both sprawled on the floor. We are both laughing hysterically on the floor. I look over at him and say "I love you Kayden Alexander West" he leans over me smiling "I love you too Jessabell Marie Young".

I feel butterflies in my stomach hearing him speak those words! I push him back kissing him all over. I trail kisses down his neck to his smooth chest, over his magnificent abs and then following the little vertical line of dark curly hair stopping at the top of his briefs. I can see his excitement through his boxers. I pull them down quickly, grasping his throbbing member. I quickly pull him into my mouth causing him to gasp. He runs his hand into my hair guiding my head gently. I pull back and forth slowly then quickly, pulling him all the way into my mouth filling up my throat. I get into a good rhythm doing this, until Kayden picks me up onto the bed. He removes my bathing suit bottoms tossing them on the floor before kiss up my thighs until he gets to my center. He slowly licks between my folds, my back arching causing me to moan as I run my hand through his hair pulling his head closer. I can't help but to grind back and forth as he puts more pressure against me. The sensation was taking over my body but before it could get further I roughly pull him up by his hair and crash my lips into his.

"I want all of you" I breath into his ear. His hands move up my thighs before he inserts his finger in and out of me before roughly pushing himself in. I turn my face into The pillow screaming with pleasure so no one hears me. He begins moving his hips, thrusting in and out of me. We move our hips in sync with each other. I rake my nails across his back as He gropes my breast and roughly sucks the other one. I feel myself building up, as he pulls almost completely out then thrust roughly back in. "Baby I'm about to" I get out right before I let go and my body tenses as I let go and climax. He speeds back up before releasing himself shuddering with pleasure. "Your amazing" I breath out as he lays breathless into of me. I feel comforted with his weight on top of me. "Only for you" he replies with a grin. We fall asleep just like that.