When it hits the fan

"Hey baby wake up" I say as I trail kisses all over Kayden. My mom will be back home today, so I have to make sure everyone is out of the house. "Good morning beautiful" he replies."Time to wake everyone up and start cleaning" I say as I hop out of bed and land a playful smack right on his behind. I throw on a pair of cut offs an a crop top, and head out to get everyone up and out.

As I walk down the hall I start calling "Wake up my lovely's". I knock on the guest room door "Dakota wake up sleeping beauty!" I hear a groan so I know they're waking up. I get into the living room and see Jordan already cleaning up last night's mess as Jill is just sitting up. We clean up in record time and the house looks perfect. I hug everyone bye and as Dakota is walking out she say in my ear "I'll tell you everything between me and Jason later". I nod in response as everyone leaves.

"Kayden you can stay and hang out for a little longer if you want. My mom would probably like to meet my boyfriend" I say. He looks nervous but agrees. I decide I need a quick shower, so I tell Kayden he can watch tv in my room. I hop in the shower and let the water run over me for a good 10 minutes before I realize I should probably hurry and be in the living room before mom gets home. I jump out of the shower and call to Kayden "Hey babe grab me some underwear out of my top drawer please and a dress from my closet". He says okay as I wait in the bathroom brushing my hair, I realize he's taking to long. I pop my head out to see him reading a pill box, then it dawns on me the plan B!

"What's this for? " He asks. I know it's pretty obvious but I explain anyways. "It's plan B, We didn't use any protection so I just wanted to make sure we were safe. It's a form of contraception". He looks between me and the box "I'm sorry" he says with a frown. "Hey don't be we both got caught up in the moment, it happens" I say with a smile. I put on my dress and we head to the kitchen so I can take it. But we bump right into no other than my mother! "Hey sweetheart who's this?" She says before looking at the box that Kayden is still holding in front if him. I try to signal him with my eyes to hide it but he just stares in shock as my mom reaches out for it and plucks it from his hand. "I think you should head home now" she addresses Kayden sternly. He says he's really sorry and it was nice to meet her before rushing out the front door.

"What the hell Jessabell! I've never even met the kid before and this is what I'm coming home to!? I know your having sex that's fine but at least use protection! Not only to prevent a pregnancy, but there's tons of diseases out there!" She yells at me. I'm honestly In a state of shock my mother never yells at me. I can only imagine how bad this looks though. "I'm really sorry mom, I don't know what else to say". She just looks at me and shakes her head. "His names Kayden I wanted him to meet you today but not on these terms. He's my boyfriend as you probably already guessed" I state the obvious. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just don't want you ruining your future" she says as she reaches out to embrace me. We stand there for a couple minutes before pulling apart. I make a tall glass of water and take out the pill. I don't think a baby would ruin my future as my mom stated, but I don't think me and Kayden can handle that right now. I take the pill and down the glass of water with it.

I go to my room and  pull out my phone to text Kayden. There's already a message from him.
K- I'm so sorry I just ran out of your house like that. Your mom's going to hate me now.
J- I probably would have done the same thing. She's angry but she will come around.  Your a great guy she will see that right away.
K- I really hope your right about that.
J- I took the pill. I'm sorry I was going to keep it a secret
K- It's okay babe. You can always be honest with me. I know we just started dating but there shouldn't be secrets between us, especially serious ones like that.
J- Thanks for understanding.

Later I call Dakota and explain everything that has happened. Two hours later we get off the phone. She explains everything between her and Jason. He was feeling scared about being tied down with her going off to college after school, but they talked it through and decided they wanted to make it work. I start feeling light cramps so I decide I'm just going to have a relaxing day with mom if she'll actually hang out with me. I sit on the couch and start a movie, I hear footsteps and then feel the couch move as mom sits right next to me. I just look at her and lay me head on her shoulder. I don't know what I would do without my mother.

That night as I lay down I feel extreme cramping. I know tomorrow at school is going to blow.