Relief

So Today's the day Ma tells Kayden's parent the news and the first day I'm going to not be hiding my baby bump at school. I'm super nervous but I can at least wear my cute clothes again and not be in hiding. I'm in such a good mood though sense I woke up just feel like a weight is lifted off me. I jump in the shower and start getting ready for the day. I wear some skinny jeans a white tee and a jacket over it with some cute boots. I love having my belly showing I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I grab a banana on the way out and start my walk to school.

As I walk to my locker I see people staring at my belly. I feel like they can't register if I have a beer gut or I'm pregnant, I can't help but grin from ear to ear. "Hey babe!" Dakota squeals hugging me. "You look so damn cute girl" she says before linking our arms together to walk to class. I see Megan and her friends all looking at me and talking amongst each other. As we pass by them Megan says "Hey slut who was dumb enough to knock you up!" Loud enough for everyone to hear. I turn on my heels just as Dakota pulls me back "I suggest you shut your fucking trap before I shut it for you!" Dakota yells getting into Megan's face. "Yeah whatever bitch" Megan's says before walking away giving us both the finger. What a Bitch. "I'm seriously over that girls shit." Dakota states matter of factly. "I know why does she hate me so much? Like me and Kayden aren't even together anymore just leave me alone already." I say before heading into class.

As we sit down for lunch EVERYONE seems to be talking about this morning's events with Megan, Dakota and I. The cafeteria seems to focus on everything were doing. "I wish everyone would stop looking at us like a circus attraction" I say to Dakota annoyed. "Right? Have they never seen a pregnant girl or seen a argument. They need to mind there business, I'm so glad we're graduating in 2 months!" Dakota says just as annoyed. "Yeah lucky you guys" we both turn toward Kayden as he sits down. The fuck. "What do we owe the pleasure?" Dakota says sarcastically. "What I can't have lunch with the mother of my baby's?" He says giving a dirty look. "Seriously Kayden? You've wanted nothing to do with these baby's or Jessabell sense you found out, and now all of A sudden your all about it give me a break. Did you forget I've known you a long time." Dakota says pointedly. All I could do is just watch it happen, I was wondering the same thing. We both starred at him waiting for a response. "Whatever Dakota." Is All he says while getting up and going to sit at our old table with the guys. All them looking
at us including Jill.

Dakota drops me off after school back home. We just sit in my drive way talking for a bit. "I'm sorry if I was a Bitch today but i don't trust Kayden" Dakota says apologetically. I feel bad now that I didn't tell her Sooner that Kayden would be going to the Dr appointment with us. "Its okay I know your just being A good friend" I say placing a hand on her arm. I just need to spit it out "I told Kayden he could join us at my next Dr appointment" I say quietly. She looks at me shocked but quickly hides it. "Whatever you think is right is what goes Jessabell" she says with a small frown. "These are you and his baby's, So do what you feel is right" she says. "Thank you Dakota seriously for Everything." I say hugging her.

Dakota left after our talk, I wish she would have stayed though. I'm sitting in my living room trying not to bite off all my nails, Ma is at Kayden's house now. I probably should have went but I didn't want all eyes on me. So instead I'm just waiting like a crazy person at the window for Ma. It's about two hours before I see her walking up the drive way I rush and open up the door. "So how did it go?!" I say hurriedly. She gives a sad smile "They were super polite, very nice people. Kayden was there also while we were talking." She says while walking the sit on the couch. "They think you should give the baby's up for adoption. Kayden is underage and they feel this will hold him back from having a good future sense he's still just a junior In high school" she says while trying to read my face. "Wow I can't say that is a shocker. What did Kayden say?" Is all I say. It hurt my feelings what they want but I'm not surprised. They want what they think is best for their son. Not that it's right but it's their opinion. "He agrees with his parents but he wants to go to the Dr appointments and be more involved so your not doing it alone." she says watching me. "So he doesn't want to have them with me and he's just going be involved out of pity or guilt." I say trying not to cry. Ma puts her arms around me and gently squeezes me to her. "Sweetheart he thinks he's doing what's right, I'm not saying it is or not. In his head this is the right thing to do sense he doesn't want you to keep them." She says gently. Now I really start to cry. I just wanted him to want them and do this with me. I can't lie and say I didn't get my hopes up when we talked outside my house and he wanted to be involved. "Sweetheart I'm her for you." Me says while rubbing small circles on my back. It sounds stupid but I wanted that story book ending with Kayden, But this is not a fairytale this is real life. Who knows what the future holds.

THANK YOU FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT   <3 <3