Gender

Fast forward Two weeks and here we are awkwardly waiting in the waiting room of my Dr office. Kayden, His parents, Dakota, Ma and I. I don't understand why there all here when they don't even want these baby's. It's so confusing but here we are. I want this to be a happy moment for me and I feel like it's becoming one that's causing me nothing but anxiety. Dakota and Ma must be feeling the same way. Ma is tapping her feet a million miles a minute and Dakota is about to chew off her acrylics. Kayden and his parents are sitting together talking amongst each other, while I stare at everyone waiting for my name to be called.

As we all squeeze in the room everyone sits around me staring at the screen waiting for the baby's to pop up on it. I feel really exposed having to lift my shirt and showing my belly in front of my ex boyfriend and his parents. The tech squirts the warm geek on my belly and starts to move the wand around my belly and my two beautiful babies show on the screen. The tech shows us the hearts and lungs making sure everything looks good. She informs us she is now going to try and get the sex of both baby's. I'm so excited I squeeze mom as we smile at each other and over at Dakota. I ignore Kayden and his parents I'm not going to let them ruin this moment for me."So as you can see here Baby A is a Boy and Baby B is a Girl" she says happily. Ma Dakota and I squeal from excitement! "Congratulations! Here's a towel to clean up enjoy the rest of your day" she says smiling walking out of the room. Oh my gosh I got so lucky I got a Boy and a girl! I cry happy tears with Ma, Kayden and his parents smile at each other tell me congratulations and walk out of the room. "This so amazing!" I say happily. "Lets go get lunch and celebrate! And we can talk about names!" Ma says smiling. "Yes let's get some wings!" Dakota joins.

After we're done eating we sit and talk baby name's. There's so many to choose from! I'm glad the names are up to me and me only makes it easier to choose. We joke and laugh at some of the names and it turned out to be such a great Friday. Ma dropped Dakota at her house and we went home. Dakota is staying at her dad's this weekend so it's just me and the tv sense Ma picked up a co workers shift. "Have a good time at work Ma, Thanks for being there with me today." I say hugging her bye. "I love you Jessabell, today was amazing." She says hugging me back before leaving.I

As I scroll through the channels I can't really focus I keep thinking of baby name's instead. I rub my belly hoping i come up with the prefect names for them. I feel my phone vibrate. KAYDEN

K: Hey can I come over so we can talk?

I really don't know what we have to talk about at this point. But whatever i guess right?

J: Sure...
K: walking over now

I hear him knocking so I let him in and sit back in the living room. I scroll through the channels for a bit before choosing a horror film. We're both just watching the movie and not talking. "So what's up? What did you want to talk about ?" I ask. "Just about today, I can't believe your having a boy and a girl it's crazy to think about." He says more to himself then me. "Yeah I'm so excited we been talking about names all day for them." I say with a smile. He looks over at me then walks over placing a hand on my belly. It's a little awkward him kneeling in front of me on the couch staring at my belly. "You honestly think we would be able to raise them well?" He ask. " I know I'll be able to raise them the best I can. I'm willing to give it my all. You don't have to try because you feel bad, or come to the Dr and what not just because you feel like your obligated or something." I say in one big jumble of words. I just had to clear the air. "Yeah Jessabell I know that, I care about you it's not like that just disappeared I'm just scared and don't know what do to. I've been a idiot." He says still rubbing my belly. "I just feel like it's easy just to say give them up for adoption but when I seen them and when I feel your belly, it makes me feel like I could do this." He says quietly. I stay quiet I don't know what to say I didn't expect him to say this. He's been surprising me these past few times we've spoken. So we both just sit there quietly him rubbing my belly and me just watching him.