Pool Day

As we're walking into the store Dakota announces "Jason asked me out! We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend!" She starts doing a little dance, I can't help but to join in her excitement. "Awesome girl! I'm happy for you guys!". Well from all the craziness of last night I'm happy it all happened the way it did because today is amazing so far.

I settle on two bathing suites. A all white brazilian bikini and a sexy black one piece. Dakota buys two one pieces and a all blue bikini. As we're walking out we see Megan walking in with her group of friends. If looks could kill I would be dead! She bumps into as she walks in and I stand there stunned as the doors shut. I look at Dakota for clarification "If she didn't like you before she definitely hates you now. Cher' s Megan's younger cousin." She says flatly. " Oh course she's Megan's cousin why wouldn't she be! ". We both just laugh "Don't worry girl I got you back next time she bumps into I'll trip the bitch!". I trust Dakota and know she would have my back. We get into Dakota's SUV and head back to her house.

The boys are both already in swim trunks, so we both run up the stairs to get into our bikinis. As I step out of the bathroom and do a once over I can't help but feel sexy as hell in this bikini. Dakota comes out looking perfect in her bikini also. We both strut down the stairs pretending we're models as we make our way to the kitchen. We decide to make some screw drivers and bring them out to the boy's. I can feel Kayden's eyes eating me up. I know he appreciates my brazilian bikini! "Ahhhh" is all I hear from Dakota as Jason throws her into the pool drink and all! I start laughing until Kayden Runs over and throws me over his shoulder before smacking me on butt and throwing us in also! We are all laughing at this point and genuinely having a good time. We make more drinks have chicken fights and play catch in the pool. Dakota and Jason sneak off into the house which leaves me and Kayden in the pool alone.

We both sit on the pool steps with our freshly made drinks. "You look sexy as fuck in that bikini" he says. I automatically blush "Thank you , your pretty sexy yourself" I say as I splash water into his face. He picks me up and throws me into the deep end! I swim back and playfully smack him. "Hey that hurts" he holds his arm as if he's injured. I give it a kiss to make it better and he gently grabs my face and kisses me. I wrap my legs around his waist as we start getting into a deeper kiss. He moves over to the steps not breaking out kiss and pulls me into his lap. I'm straddling him at this point. The electricity between us is overwhelming. We both move together and I feel him harden against me. It takes everything in me to stop. I slowly get off and kids him once more. He seems a little hurt but doesn't say anything. "Lets go grab some towels" I say. I grab his hand and interlock our fingers. I know it seems stupid but I can't get it out of my head that he's still just 16 and I'm 18. Technically I just turned 18 this year and he turns 17 so there's only a year and a couple months difference, Maybe I'm over thinking it. I mentally decide once he turns 17 I won't hold back again.