Helping a friend

Izukus p.o.v

I woke up with a bad pain all over my body. I opened my eyes to see a familiar ceiling.

No not my bedroom ceiling, definitely not.
It was the nurses room. I honestly feel bad coming in here all the time but sometimes I can't help it. I also  definitely don't regret helping Todoroki realise he can use his dads side of his power.

I hear the door swing open so I try and sit up but I'm in so much pain I just stay laying down in the bed.

I turn my head to see Todoroki walk in. "Hey, Izuku", he said glumly.

"That was a really stupid move to pull, you know", Todoroki continued.
"Yeah I know", I replied simply.

"I just came to say thank you and im also sorry fo....", Todoroki said before Kacchan was standing in the doorway looking like a complete mess.

"Hey! What are looking at STUPID Deku!!!!". Why is Kacchan here I wonder.

"I should probably go, get well soon. Sorry again for um... hospitalising you", Todoroki said while walking out the door and past the angry Kacchan.
"Bye Todoroki", I shout towards him.

"What are you staring at nerd!!" Kacchan aggressivly shouts towards me.

"S-s-sorry, I was just wondering why you came here", I said nervously.

"Well its not like I care about you or anything , I was just wondering why in the hell would you provoke Todoroki like that", he shouted.

He is now standing right by my bed now. Standing over me like he's hoing to blow my brains out.
"WeLL! Answer me Nerd!!! Todoroki is obviously way stronger then you, so why would you help him like that", Kacchan siad.

"I don't know, I guess I just saw so much pain inside of Todoroki's eyes and I wanted to see if i could try and help him."

"Tst, you're such an idiot Deku", kacchan said walking over to the door.

"Hey Kacchan", I said and he turned towards me. "Good luck, I hope you win"

"I don't need good luck, especially good luck from you, stupid Deku!!!", He said while leaving the room making sure to slam the door as loud as he could behind him.

Well that was strange I never thought Kacchan would come and see me. Even if it was to just aggressivly shout at me.

I wonder how Iida and Ochaco are geting on.

Recovery girl cone into the room. "Izuki, you have got to stop injuring yourself so often. This isn't healthy", she said shaking her head in disappointment.

"I know, I just...." I tried to say something but I couldn't figure out what to say. Saying that I did it to just help a friend doesn't really justify why I destoyed basically my whole body.

"Its fine you don't need to give me an excuse just please don't do it in the future, at least not as much", she said sighing.

"Yeah, okay. Ill try not to".

"Now just try and get some rest you should be able to walk in an hour or so if you rest".

She then left me in peace so I decided to try and get some rest like she said. I wish I could see the rest of the games but I geuss I'll have to miss some of it. Some things are more important, I thought to myself.