You like him?

I accidentally deleted two fricken chapters and I want death. So sorry if I don't upload.

{BIG DISCLAIMER. I know Katsuki came first okay. This is "my version".}

Izukus p.o.v

"Beep, Beep, Beep", I hear my alarm go off like most mornings. I hate to get up so early in the morning. But I soon remember that I to U.A and Immediately get excited. I would then begin get ready for school as I am usually so excited.

Today though, is slightly different.
It's different because I'm still in a lot of pain from Friday. Todoroki beat me up pretty badly.

I hope today is a more relaxing day because im still healing from Friday. I would prefer to do something exciting but I don't want to hurt myself anymore then I already have.

Todoroki did end up coming first with Kacchan coming second. Luckily I did get to see the last battle between the two.
I was just strong enough to go to the stadium and take a seat. The battle was very close between them. I didn't realise how strong Kacchan actually was. I knew he was strong but not that strong.

Todoroki beat him by the skin off his teeth and I think he only won because he used his father's side of his power. I'm glad I made him relise he was allowed to use his power and that he shouldn't be disgusted with it.

I'm now on my way to school and my journey seems to be a little different to what I'm used to, because everyone seemed to know who I am. Every one is giving me side glances or giving me a second look. It's really different from what I'm used to. I'm used to everyone ignoring me, especially because I had no quirk. I was always an outcast.

Katsuki's p.o.v

I'm furious, I'm actually fuming! I still can't believe I lost to Todoroki. I'm so much better then him. He makes me so ANGRY!!!!.  I SWEAR I'm going to KILL him!!

I'm in school, sitting at my desk located at the top of the class, next the window. It's early in the morning and all I can think about is that stupid ass fight!

I'm always here early but today there happened to be a few other people here with me. Which only seemed to piss me off more. People annoy me more then anything. Especially Deku!

One of the people here in the class with me, just so happened to be stupid ass!!! Todoroki!!! He's talking with two other people. Ugh.. what were their names? They always hang out with nerd Deku! Was it Ochako and Iida or something. Something along those lines anyway.

"WHAT, YOU LIKE IZUKU!!!", The girl screamed.
What? I turned in there direction to see Todorki's putting his hand over Ochako's mouth. Obviously to try and shut her up. It  obviously didn't work though. It was to late.

It took me awhile to process what Ochako just said.
Wait.. Todoroki likes Deku?  How in hell does he like Deku. Deku is a disgusting piece of trash. WHO Would EVER LIKE DEKU!!! Im furious.

Fricken Deku does not deserve happiness. He is useless and worthless. So what possibly does Todoroki see in him. I think Todorki's love for him is disgusting.  

I'm sucked into my own thoughts and anger that I didn't even realise class was almost going to start. Wow that time had gone fast. I didn't realise almost everyone is is now in class. Everyone was chatting, screaming and congratulating Todoroki. Oh how I wish I wasn't here. And guess who just decieded to walk through the doors next... no other then Deku.

Izukus p.o.v

Once I got into school, more specifically my class room. I was greeted by my friends and class mates. Ochako and Iida came up to me. "Hey!  Izuku", Ochako said.

"Are you feeling any better? You look better", Iida said.
"Well I'm still in a lot of pain and I still have this broken arm but other then that I'm fine and im supposed to go to recovery girl later. So I should be healed fully after that", I said rambling on a bit.

I naturally fall into conversation with Iida and Ochako and we talk until class starts. I noticed something strange. It was Kacchan. He looked angry. Well, he always looks angry. But he looked like he was contemplating something, it was like something was bothering him. What ever it is, he is thinking about it a lot. It was probably to do with him loosing to Todoroki. Not to mention he's constantly angry so it would only make sense.

Sorry I'd this seems a bit all over the place.  I'm crying that I deleted three fricken chapters