Get out of my head

I didn't really want to do Ochakos p.o.v but I feel like I have to. So here's Ochakos p.o.v

Ochakos p.o.v

Hmm...so it was a guy who made a move on Izuku. Well it must have been Todoroki who done it to Izuku.

Poor Izuku, he's obviously not used to this sort of thing. I can tell by the look on his face alone. He looks petrified. I feel bad for him.

Although it doesn't really seem like something Todoroki would do but maybe I'm wrong. Not to mentoin Todoroki said he was going to confess to Izuku on Monday, not Friday.

I'll talk to Todoroki about this whole situation in school on Monday and ask if it was him. But still it only makes sense that it was Todoroki.

Ugh, it would be so much more easy if Izuku just told me who it was. If it was Todoroki who done it, Im going to give him a hard talking to because Izuku seems to be beyond stressed.
Stupid Todoroki.

Izukus p.o.v

"What am I going to do Ochako!?", I ask Ochako.

"What do you mean?, Well he obviously likes you in some sort of way", she replied.

Kacchan likes me?? There's no way Kacchan could possibly like me. This doesn't make any sense anymore. Why would Kacchan like me? He was obviously just pissing about with me.

There was no way he was serious about that kiss. He obviously was trying to mess with me like he always has. Ever since we were kids he's been at my throat. Kacchan has always told me how much he detests me and that I should just die already. He always calls me Deku too. Which basically means usless. Am I useless?...probably.

"Do you like him back Izuku?"

Do I like him?........ do I....hmmm. Why am I even thinking about this so hard?, of course I don't like Kacchan.

"I don't know how I feel about him", I said simply. Which is half true. I shouldn't like him right? It's wrong for me to like him like that, I mean he's my bully! and not to mention he's guy.

Knowing all this, there is still something pulling me towards him.  Maybe it's just because It was my first kiss and now I'm just gravitating towards him because of that.

Plus It's not normal for to guys to be together. What would my mum think of me if I was gay.

Wait, why am I thinking that far ahead. I'm obviously not gay.
......or am I??!

"Well then. Just give it some time and think about it, there's no rush after all".

Shes right, there is no reason for me to be like this. I just need to calm down.
"Thanks Ochako. I feel much better now that I've told someone at least", I do feel a lot better but im still terribly uneasy about this whole ordeal. Especially now that I'm questioning my sexuality.

I can't like Kacchan he hates me.

"No problem Izuku, I'm always happy to help", she siad smiling.

"So enough about that, what do you want to do?", I said while standing up trying to forget about Kacchan.

"Hmm.... You have a switch right?"

"Yep, just over by the Tv", I said pointing towards my TV.

"Breath of the wild it is", she said skipping over to my TV opposite my bed.

For the rest of the day we were sat on my bed playing Breath of the wild... well Ochako played breath of the wild, i just sat there and watched. I would of never of though Ochako was such a gamer.

The entire time Ochako was over, I still couldn't forget or distract myself from Kacchan. No matter how much I tried.

Ugh... This is so annoying. Stupid Katsuki. Get out of my head.

Words 663

I really struggled with this chapter since it was kinda meant to be a filler chapter. I managed (hopefilly)