Butterflies

Katsuki's p.o.v

God..I can't sleep. At least not with Deku here. I wonder what he thinks of me. He probably hates me which is understanding since I'm such an asshole towards him.

I get up out of my bed as I want to stretch my legs and get some fresh air. I know I'm not going to be able to sleep anytime soon so I might aswell do something.

I unlock the balcony door and walk out to lean against the banister. I look out at the stars and think they look so beautiful. This isn't something I would usually think but I'm in a strange mood.

I wish all my problems could go away. I wouldn't have to deal with damn Deku or my mum or anyone from my class in UA for that matter. But I geuss without them life would be pretty boring.

I hear a shuffling noise coming from behind me,
"Umm hey, couldn't sleep I take it?", Deku said suddenly which Kinda made me jump I'm not going to lie. I'm not going to tell him that.

"Ugh, what?, can't you just leave me in peace for once", I said rolling my eyes acting like an asshole again.

"No, sorry. I came over here to question you in the first place", He siad. Wich annoyed me very much.

I really don't want to go through this but I guess im going to have to face reality in the first place if I like it or not.

"Ugh fine, will that make you shut up?", I sigh, giving into Deku's adorable pleading.

"Yay!, Thank you!", He said happily.

I had to refrain from kissing him right then and there at his adorable behaviour. I dismissed these urges and simply replied "Whatever nerd".

"Okay my first question is, why on earth did you kiss me or whatever you did?, you know what Im talking about.  And also why have you been skipping school? Do you really hate me that much that you wouldn't even not turn up to school. You also ran out of school today after seeing me with Todoroki or something.  Further more you ran away from me again when you seen me in your house. I didn't know you despised me that much you'd run away from me constantly", he said rambling.

What am I supposed to say to that. I finally turn to Deku, an expression of shock covered my face. Maybe a bit of anger aswell.

He thinks I hate him but for all the wrong reasons. Before I new It Deku began to cry right infront of me.

Oh god, what do I do!, I have no idea how to comfort someone. Let alone Deku.

"Don't cry nerd, don't worry I don't hate you", I said lowering my voice and turning my head away in embarrassment.

"Really?!", He said excitedly.

I can't help but let the butterflies fly all around my stomach. Why does Deku care so much as to If I hate him or not. Does this mean he cares about me?

"Yep, but I have been skipping school because I don't want to see you though", I said wondering If I should tell him the truth about whats really been going on with me.

"Oh?", He said souding confused.

"Why then?", he questions.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for whats about to come.

"Because I don't want to see you accept Todoroki's wish to be your boyfriend", I said feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Huh?, why does it matter if I do or do not become Todoroki's boyfriend?", he asks in genuine confusion. Is he really that dense or is he doing this to me on purpose.

"Ugh, are you really thag fricken demse Deku?", I say facing him again.

"Umm, I'm sorry but I really don't understand", he says cowering back a little.

"Ugh, do I have to spell it out to you", I said raising my voice.

"I like you, I l-i-k-e you, Have you got that dummy?"

Izuku's p.o.v

Eh?

Whaaat!!

Kacchan likes me! What am I supposed to do now. I kind of just stand there in shock and Kacchan standing his ground. How in hell does Kacchan like me. All hes done up to now is bully me, whats going on.

Kacchan suddenly makes a break for the door but I'm quick to react this time as I see it coming and I chase after him.

He bearly even makes it to the door before I grab him by the arm and jump on him making him stumble until he falls to the ground.

I quickly hold his hands above his head while I straddle the sides of his torso to keep him down.

"Im not letting you run away this time Kacchan", I siad determined.

Katsuki's p.o.v

"What do you want from me, I know you hate me, Go ahead and laugh at me Deku! How could I, Katsuki Bakugou, the massive dickhead that everyone hates and hates everyone in return, ever fall in love with the type of person such as Deku" , I siad full on balling my eyes out.

"It just hurts so much knowing Todoroki is such a better person for you because he can cherish you properly unlike me who would probably make so many mistakes.  I know nothing about love or relationships. Its just I just love you so much okay.  I want to be with you everday, because I love your smile, and your eyes, your face in general. I also love your personality aswell obviously, who wouldn't. You're so bubbily and friendly so that everyone likes you and I can't help but get jealous"-"Kacchan", Izuku says to try and stop me but I'm to far gone. "I just love you so muc-", I continue, Ignoring him.

"KACCHAN", Izuku shouts again "Please dont go out with Todoroki", I winge
KACCHAN!", he shouts.

No, I don't wa-", I tried  to continue again but I was interupted by something I truly wasn't expecting.

Izuku kissed me. It was quick and simple and lasted about a second but that's all I needed to be calmed down.