Exclusion

Izukus  p.o.v

Today was strange. This week has been weird over all but today was especially strange.

On Monday I felt like I was missing something. It was like everyone was talking about something behind my back and I was leftout of it. I didn't like the feeling at all.

But also, yesterday I saw Ochaco talking with Todoroki again. It's not like him to be so... talkative. Actually now that I mention it Todoroki's been getting a lot of attention lately.

It could be mainly to the fact that he came first place, but still I can't help but think something else is drawing in all this attention he's been getting lately. I wonder what it could be.

I was expecting that feeling of exclusion to disappear on Tuesday but it seemed only to get worse.

To get things started off I was walking into school and Kacchan was furious, as usual. But he ran straight past me in a hurry. He was fuming. That's not like him, well its normal for him to be angry, but usaully he would stop and take any chance he could get to shout at me.

Something was definitely up with him. He left school in such a rush and he was never seen again after that. 
That's not like Kacchan either. He would never miss a day of U.A. Even though he would hate to admit

As I walked into class 1-A everyone turned to me. Although it was a slightly different atmosphere then it was yesterday. I don't know were this atmosphere came from but I can tell you one thing. I was really shocked when Todoroki blushed.

I wondered what had caused him to blush. Had he a fever?, Was he sick? Or did someone make him blush!

Is it Ochako? I mean it would make sense. They seem to be hanging out a lot the last two days. Wait, I wonder if Ochako feels the same for Todoroki, if my thesis that Todoroki likes Ochako is correct that is. I hope she does for Shotos sake. I ship them so much. I think they would be adorable together.

The rest of the day went on as it normally does, except for the fact Todoroki and Ochaco were hanging out again at lunch. I must of been right. They must like each other. I will ask Ochaco tomorrow if she has a crush on Todoroki when I get the chance.

It seemed like she was busy talking to Todoroki at the time so I didn't want to interupt there conversation.

Slightly shorter then usual but ive been really struggling with this chapter. So apologies