Forget about him

Katsuki's p.o.v

(Same day Izuku visted Kacchan to give him his homework)

Ugh.. I really don't know what to think anymore. I've been out of school for way to long now. I need to go back to U.A at some point, I can't keep running away like this. It like Ive turned into a child.

Stupid Deku, its all his fault. He's all I've been thinking about the past four days. He just won't leave my thoughts and its honestly pissing me off.

What am I supposed to do?!
I definitely can't tell him I like him.
What would he think of me. He would hate me. He definitely hates me already. I mean he has to, after all this time I've been a dick to him.

I geuss I'll go back to school on Tuesday so I don't have to be around when Todoroki confesses to Deku.
I'll just have to avoid Deku as much as I possibly can after that.

Am I really excepting the fact I like dumbass Deku. Ugh.. whats wrong me. I can't belive this. I never thought I'd be gay. Especially gay for Deku.

I stand up from my bed and stare at myself in the mirror... I sigh knowing at how stupid im acting. Im acting like a child.

There a knock at my bedroom. Ugh.. now what doe's my mum want.

"Um.. Katsuki.. I take it you're not going to school today either", she said peering her head around the door.

"no....", I mumble not looking at her. I don't want her to see how stupid I'm being and I don't want to see the disappointment in her face.

"Oh...okay then. Umm, although... I am going to have to make you go to school soon. I am your mother after all", she said.

"Ugh.. You think I dont know that. I plan on going to school. Probably on Tuesday", I said grinding my teeth. I'm very close to exploading. I really don't want to talk about this right now.

"Um.. o-okay then. I'll leave you in peace", she said walking back to the door.

"Um, Katsuki, You know you can talk to me-"
"I know, now can you please leave", I siad interupting her.

"Right, sorry", she said closing the door behind her. I do feal kind of bad for talking to her like that but I just really want some time alone right now. So much is going on in my head and I want to sort out all these feelings and emotions I'm having.

~~~~~~~~

As I sit on my bed staring at the ceiling like I've been doing almost all day. I hear someone walking up the stairs. What does she want now?! Surely she should know to just leave me alone by now. I've been nothing but rude to her all day.

I hear a knock at the door and I sigh.
Just leave me alone already.
I hear a knock at the door again and I groan. Fine, fine I'll get.

I eventually stand up and walk towards the door and open it

Reveling....Deku?!!
What?? ...what does he want.
Oh god!!!.. im blushing.. what is he going to think of me. Is he going to find out I like him?? I just really wasn't expecting him to be here.

I go into angry mode to try and hide the fact im blushing madly.

"What in the HELL are you doing here stupid Deku!!!?, I said angrily.

"Umm...I-I came.. to bring you the homework you have missed out on", he said shyly. He looked really cute.
Oh my god!!! stop Katsuki. He is not cute, he is not cute he is definitely not cute!!!

I grab him by the arm and drag him into my room. I just want to get this over and done before I do something I'm going regret.

"Well, Idiot are you going to give me the homework or not!?", I fold my arms, scowling but also trying not to make eye contact. I don't want to accidentally blush infront of him again.

"Oh...right s-sorry, I'll get it out now", he said. This is why he's never going to like you Katsuki, I said to myself.

"Here it is", he siad handing me some sheets.

He started talking about something to do with the homework I have to do but I wasn't listening. I was to tranfixed on dumbass Deku. What even is my life anymore.

I quickly grabed the sheets so he could leave as soon as possible but he didn't leave.

"So...Kacchan..um why have you been out the last three days?". How am I possibly answer that? I can't just come and tell I've been derpressed over liking him. That's the last thing I would do.

"What's it to you, dumbass?!" I said aggressivly. God im bloody blushing again. I need to stop.

He tried saying something again but I couldn't hear him.

Before I new my body was moving without my brain even thinking.

I pinned Deku up against the wall forcefully. I trapped him by putting my hands on either side of his head.

He looked scared but adorable at the same time.

I forced myself onto him, kissing him passionatly. He's not kissing back but I wasn't expecting him to.

I pushed my knee in between his legs so he would open up his mouth but what I wasn't expexting was him to moan.

I took my chance to push my tounge into his mouth but it was short lived as he pushed me off of him.

And that's when I regreted my actions. He looked so sad, like he was about to cry. I honestly don't know why I did that myself. If he didnt hate me before, he's really going to hate me now.

Before I knew my fears had come alive. He was crying. It looked as if someone had killed his puppy. It was like he searching me for an answer. I could tell by the look in his eyes.

I didn't know what to do or say so I just looked down in shame. He then ran out of my bedroom. I don't know what I was expecting to be honest. I deserved more then just him running away. I surprised he didnt slap.me adter what i just did.

What am I supposed to do now??
I sat on my bed with my head in my hands. I did something I havent done since I was a young child which was cry. It felt nice to cry. To relieve myself of all the stress I've been holding in. I cried like there was no tommorow.

Maybe once Todoroki sarts to date Izuku I can finally forget about him.

1145 words
Whats with these long chapters?

I hope youre enjoing the story :)