Just a little bit

I Haven't posted in two weeks because Ive been pretty busy and very stressed. Ill continue to be like this up until the 22nd of june. So posting chapters will be slow for a little while.

Izuku's p.o.v

I ran down the familiar street in which Kacchan house is on. I really  hope Kacchans home, otherwise all of this would've been pointless and I would feel like an idiot.

I reach his house within seconds and I stop in my tracks, almost gasping for breath. Maybe I should pick up running again. I haven't really had the time to run though, considering I'm always at school or hanging out with friends, mostly Ochako.

I really shouldn't have run all the way here from the train station. Why even was I running in the first place?, I think to myself. There really is no rush.

I knock on the big white front door of Kacchans house and after a few seconds of waiting Kacchans mum opens the door.
"Oh, hello Izuku, It's you again. I wasn't expecting to see you today", she said in a shocked voice.

"Hello Ms. Katsuki, I came here to see Kacchan", I siad.

"Oh Katsuki, he's not here right now, he still hasn't got back from school".

Huh?, So Kacchan never got back from school. Ugh now I feel like an idiot for running all the way here. Where could he be then? I better not tell Kacchans mum that he ditched school because I don't think she's aware. I'll just play dumb for now. He should be back soon anyway unless he wants his mum to find out he's been missing from school.

"Oh okay then, sorry if I bothered you:", I said as I started to turn around to leave for home.

"No, no, it's fine. Did you need to see Katsuki for something important because I'm sure you can hang out here until he gets back from school". Perfect, This is exactly what I wanted.

"If that's alright with you then it would be perfect", I said gleefully.

"Well then It's settled", she said before walking back into the house with me shortly following behind her.

"Would you like anything to drink?", she questioned walking into the kitchen. As I shut the front door I replied, "Just a glass of water would be nice, thank you".

"Okay, one glass of water coming right up".

I made my way to the stools surrounding the island in the middle of the kitchen and took a seat and started questioning myself again. I've been doing this a lot lately.

Hmm..why am I doing this again? Do I maybe like Kacchan..no, no there's no way I like him. Then why am I doing this? And why are you worrying about him so much?. I geuss it's because he was my childhood best friend and I worry about him. I still care about him after all.

"Here's the glass of water you orderd", Katsuki's mum said to me handing me the glass of water. "Thank you", I said and took a sip of the water.

"If you need anything I'll be in the sitting room so just give me a shout", she said as she sauntered into the sitting room.

"Okay will do", I replied.

Now back to my trail of thought. Yeah....me likeing Kacchan is out of the question. On the other hand there's Todoroki. He said he liked me. Gosh I still feel bad for running away on him like that.

I must tell him how I feel about him tomorrow. How do I feel about him? Maybe I should just go out with him. As I said before, he's cute, he has a really nice face and he's a really nice person. He ticks all the boxes. Plus he'd probably be a really good boyfriend. I begin to feel my cheeks heat up with a blush as I think about Todoroki being my boyfriend.

I hear the front door slam open and my blush disappears, "Mum, I'm home!!!", Kacchan shouts through out the house.

"Okay sweetie", I hear Kacchans mum reply, shouting as loud as kacchan had.

I stay put, waiting for Kacchan to come into the kitchen. He has to come through the kitchen to get to the stairs and up to his room, so he has to come Into the kitchen.

"Oh by the way Katsuki, you have a guest in the kitchen!", Katsuki's mum shouted again.

Next thing I know, Kacchan is standing right in front of me. He looks shocked and he drops his school bag in an instant. After one look at me and he dashes out of the house. Does he really hate me that much?!

What's wrong with him?!! "KACCHAN WAIT", I shout towards him.

I hurriedly got of the he stool and began to chase after him. I feel a tear drip from my cheek. "KACCHAN, Please wait up", I shout again.
Wait!! Why am I crying? Oh my god, it can't be. Maybe I'm just a huge baby or maybe...

...Maybe I like Kacchan at least just a little bit....

872 words

I hope there's no mistakes because I only proof read this once lol.