Helplessly in Love

Wow, so how long has it been since the last chapter, Two weeks. That's disgraceful.

Izukus p.o.v

I walk into Recovery girls room and see Todoroki straight away and we make eye contact, "Hi, Todoroki. How are you feeling?", I ask and for a second I swore I saw him blush. Maybe he has a cold? Or a fever?

"Im fine", He replied glumly. He does look a lot better then he did earlier this morning but he still looks tired.

"Oh, well... um I just wanted to say thank you for saving me earlier", I siad not knowing what to say to him, making an awkward atmosphere.

"Its nothing, anyone would've done the same. I mean we are at a school for heros aren't we?", He said obviously, not looking me in the eyes.

"Well, I geuss you're right. I still wanted to say thanks anyway", now I just feel embarrassed. Surely there has to be another reason for him to save me. No student surely would go in to save another student in danger when there's already teachers there.

"Umm Izuku?", he asks cautiously.

"Yeah", I reply.

"Do you want to sit with me at lunch tomorrow? I want to tell you something... something important", He said blushing. Why is he blushing. What is with everyone lately, Kacchan and now Todoroki. Why is everyone acting so strange and out of character.

"Oh sure, of course", I answer. I wonder what he wants to tell me. It has to be something important otherwise he would just come out and tell me now.

"Oh hello Izuku", Recovery girl said appearing out if no were.

"You should leave Todoroki to rest now Izuku. I have just got into contact with Mr. Todoroki and he's picking Todoroki up in an hour as he is not fit to walk home.", Recovery girl said while walking over to Todoroki.

"Okay, I'll be on my way then. I was just visiting to see how he was doing and to say thanks for him saving me", I said rambling a bit.

"Bye then Todoroki, I'll see you tomorrow", I said waving goodbye.

"Bye Izuku", Todoroki and Recovery girl said in unison.

~

Katsuki's p.o.v

(Next day)

Uhg.. Tuesday. Tuesdays the day I promised mum I'd go back to school. And boy am I dreading it.

'Honestly Katsuki get over it,' I siad to myself looking in the mirror while brushing my teeth. 'You do not like stupid Deku, you hear!?!', I told myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Katsuki!!!!, Hurry up, you're going to miss the train if you don't get a move on", mum called from downstairs.

"Yeah!!, Okay. Ill be leaving in a minute", I shout back with a mouthful of toothpaste still in my mouth.

I spit out the toothpaste into the sink and run into my room and grab my school bag. Today is the day I forget about this stupid crush on Deku. I run downstairs in a hurry and head out the door without saying goodbye.

~~~~~~

Izukus p,o.v

'Another exciting day of U.A', I said happily to myself as a gentle breeze of wind brushed through my hair. I'm looking forward to today, I don't really fully have a reason, I geuss I'm just in a really good mood. It could be because of how beautiful the weather is, or how I'm finally going to find out what Todoroki wanted to tell me. I've been thinking about what Todoroki wanted to say to me yesterday and I still have no clue. What could it be.? It obviously a secret and it has to be something important.

Wow, could it be that Todoroki is going to tell me about how he has a crush on Ochako,..or...could it be that they're already dating and he want to share it with me first!!! It better be that because I ship them so much.

I walk straight up to the school door but before I opened it I noticed someone standing In the distance in the corner of my eye.
I turned to see Kacchan, omg, he came back to school finally.

"Kacchan!", I said more excited then I should of been.

"What are you staring at dumbass!!!?", Kacchan said while glaring at me, walking up to me in his normal slouching posture.

"Oh-h, so-sorry Kacchan", I said stuttering. I geuss this proves that the kiss really did mean nothing to him. If he's still calling me dumbass and glaring at me, it must mean he was just fooling around with me. 'Wait, stop Izuku. You know better then to fall in love with Kacchan!!, Why do you care about what he thinks of that kiss?', I said to myself in anger and sadness.

"Get out of my way STUPID DEKU, and STOP crying! Are you really such a BABY!!?", He siad while pushing me roughly to the ground to get me out the way of the door.

"Ow", I complain while rubbing my elbow. That hurt and omg, why am I crying?. I didn't even realise I was crying until Kacchan pointed it out. What am I going to do?

I think I've helplessly fallen in love with Kacchan.

Next Chapter will be posted Sunday, and that's a promise.

881 word