Broken

I found this chapter so hard to write, sorry if its a little all over the place.  Also the title of this chapter is meant to be a joke.

Izuku's p.ov

"IZUKU!" I hear someone scream.

I look up in terror as the unstable building collapses, and begins to fall in my derection. I have no time to think as the building before me collapses.

I squeeze my eyes shut and prepare for the hit.
But before that could happen someone grabs me.

This person then wraps me in there arms, almost like they're hugging me. I open my eyes and I see ice crystals begin to form all around us.

It must be Todoroki. Thats the only person I know who has an ice quirk.

He is saving me from the falling building by covering the both of us in an ice dome. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Also the most terrifying as there is a high chance of death.

The building collapse with a large bang and I hunched into Todoroki's touch, looking for safety.

The dome protected us successfully and there seemed to be little to no damage done to Todoroki's ice creation.

After everyting seemed to have calmed down and everything was okay I reopended my eyes.

I look up at Todoroki to see that he is still hugging me ,"Todoroki are you okay?", I ask pulling away from him and looking into his eyes.

He slowly removes himself from me, "Yeah, Im good. I think"

"We seem to be trapped in here now", I siad looking around for an exit.

"Guys!", I hear Cermentoss shout from outside all the ruble. Me and Todoroki seem to be stuck under this damn building.

"Are you okay?", Cermentos shouts again.

"Yeah we're both good", Todoroki said.

"Ow", I hear Todoroki wispher as he grabs his arm.

"Are you okay Todoroki?", I ask.

"Im fine, I just hurt my arm when I was rushing over to you. I hit it on some falling scaffolding. I think it's broken", Todoroki groaned in pain.

Before we could continue, parts of the building started to levitate.
Someone was making an almost clear path for me and Todoroki to escape.

"Guys this way hurry", I hear Ochako shout. I quickly grab Todoroki's hand, the one that isn't broken and hurrily run out toward the sun light.

When we were both safe and out of harms way. We were both greeted by a worried Cermentoss, All Might, and Ochako.

So it was Ochako who cleared the path for us.

"Are both of you boys okay?", Ochako asked worriedly.

"Yeah, Im fine but I think Todoroki might of broke his arm".

"We will get recovery girl here right away", Cermentos said.

"While we fix up Todoroki's arm the rest of the teams are going to have to wait until a later date to have their turn to save the villagers", All Might said.

I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault.

~ (time skip because im lazy)

It is later in the day and the last class of the day is almost over. The rest of the teams never got to have their turn in rescueing the villagers and I feel really bad. We all had to go back to the books unfortunately.

The one time my class got to do something fun and I had to go ahead and ruin it. Im so useless, I wish I could control my quirk like everyone else can.

Todoroki wouldn't have broken his arm If It wasn't for me. Why am I even here at U.A.
I don't even deserve to be here anymore.

The last bell rings and everyone starts to leave for home. I pick up all my books off of my desk and put them into my school bag. I leave the class room and head over to recovery girls room.

After Todoroki went to the recovery girls room it was confirmed that Todoroki had in fact broken his arm.

Further more apperently he collapsed when he was leaving recovery girls room. Which came to a shock because why would he collapse all of a sudden.

He's probably tired himself out some how. It probably didn't help that he had to save me.

He's been resting there all day, so I'm going to check up on him and see how he's doing.

Short chapter today. It's been over a week since my last chapter. I've been really stressed and tired lately  so ive had little chance of updating.

762 words