A crush???

A/N I hope this story is okay. It's not really a complicated plot but I'm not very good at writing 😓😅

Izukus p.o.v

I can't believe he would do that?? Why would Kacchan do that??
And Kacchan of all the people, why would do that to me?.

Maybe I am overreacting a little bit. It was just a kiss after all... kinda. Maybe it was more making out then kissing.
I really don't know!!, I'm really inexperienced when it comes to that type of stuff.

He's not gay, is he??? Does that kiss mean he like me? There is no way he would like me though. He hates me. He despises me so why would he like me??. There are way to many questions I want to ask him.

"Izuku!", I hear my mum call from downstairs distracting me from my thoughts.
She opens my bedroom door and pokes her head through the doorway. "Are you okay?, Sweetie. It seems like something is bothering you", she asks sympathetically.

She walked over towards my bed were I was currently curled up in multiple blankets.

"Umm.. I'm fine", I answered simply hiding my face with my pillow.

"Are you sure you're okay?, You don't seem fine to me", she siad putting her hand up against my forehead to check if I might have a fever.

"Its nothing really, and I'm not sick", I said pushing her hand away from my forehead. I was telling the truth.

"Do you want me to call one of your friends over to come and cheer you up. I just really hate to see you so depressed like this", she said.

I debated weather or not that was a good idea. Maybe talking to someone about what happen yesterday would help me to get these thoughts off my chest. Also I really want some company right now. So it wouldn't be any harm, would it?

"Yeah actually. Can I ask Ochako to visit?", I said finally making a desisoin.

"Yeah of course sweetie. I haven't seen her in ages so it would be nice to have her over", she siad ruffling my hair into an even greater mess then it already was.

"Great, I'll text her now", I said sitting up on my bed and reaching for my phone which was on my bedside table.

"Okay, Well I'll leave you in peace", my mum said before leaving my room.

Izuku: Hey, Ochako. Are you able
come over to my house today.
I want to talk to you about
something.

It took her about five minutes to reply.

Ochako: Of course I can. When do you
want me to come over.

Izuku: Well whenever you are ready.
I'll be ready in ten minutes so
around then. If that's alright.

Ochako: Oki doki, I'll be over soon
in around 15 minutes :3

Izuku: Okay bye, see you then :)

I then put my phone back on my bedside table and began to get ready. It was currently 2 pm but because I'm in a depressed state, I've just been sitting in bed all day doing nothing.

I only have fifteen minutes to get ready before Ochako gets here.
I managed to get dressed, putting on a simple pair of black jeans and a simple red hoodies. I then brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair as much as I could. I then cleaned up my room with the time that I had left before she got here.

~~~~~~

*Ding dong* , I hear the bell ring from downstairs as I'm grabbing all the dirty cups that have somehow piled up in my room
I run downstairs in a hurry and put all the cups into the dishwasher. I then went and opened up the door.

"Hey Ochako", I said inviting her in.
"Hello Izuku", she said gleefully.

We both went straight up to my room. She started talking about how annoying her four year old cousin was.
She also talked to me about how she was really glad I had invited her over to avoid contact with her cousin.

We reached my bedroom and we walked inside. Ochako has been here so many times before now so she went straight over to my huge bean bag and happily sat on it.

"So enough about how annoying my cousin is. What did you want to talk about?", she asked.

"Oh..um...", how do I word this. I don't really want to mention Kacchan. I dont know what he would do to me if I mentoined his name. I don't think he want me telling people about how he kissed me.

"Well something happened the other day and I can't stop thinking about it. It's been stressing me out".

"Oh...Okay. Well I'm all ears so tell me everything".

"Well...okay. you can't tell anyone though, You promise?"

"I promise", she said while making a cross over her chest with her index finger.

"Yesterday....., Yesterday someone pushed themselves on to me and we kinda made out", I sound like such a wimp right now.

"Really? Wait! Who was it??!", she siad really happily. I wonder why that made her so excited.

"I can't really tell you who it was. I don't think they would like me telling anyone".

"Oh, okay well thats fine I geuss. Although I would like to know who has such a huge crush on you".

"A crush?", Kacchan can't like me, can he?? Kacchan likeing anyone is unheard of. And of all the people how could he possibly like me???

"Yeah, you know. When someone likes someone it's usally called a crush", she said like I was stupid.

"I know what a crush is, Duh. Its just I wouldn't of thought he would ever like me"

"Ooooh so its a guy who kissed you", she siad suggestively.

Oops did I just mentoin its a guy. That just slipped out.

This is a crappy chapter. Im sorry

991 words