Strange

Sorry for the super slow updates but I've been super busy. So I hope you can forgive me 😣 I should begin to pick up the pace after a week?

Katsuki's p.o.v

Of course my mum is making Deku stay over tonight. It's as if she knows what she's doing. Its like she knows I have a crush on Deku.

Wait!, doe's she? If anyone finds out about my stupid crush on Deku I'd be beyond mortified and would probably kill someone. I Just find It so embarrassing.

Deku then went upstairs to go to my room like he was orderd and mum just looked at me knowingly.

"You like Izuku don't you?", she asked once Deku was out of hearing range, also raising her eyebrow mischievously at the same time

What!? how does she know, that's like impossible. There is know way I gave any hints to liking Deku.

"No way!, I do not like Deku", I complained.

"Oh come on, it's so obvious, especially for your own mother to notice", she replied and I'm honestly getting really annoyed now. What am I supposed to say. There's no way around this, I'm just going to have to give in.

"FINE!, Jesus Christ!", I shouted in anger.

"See that wasn't so hard to admit now was it?", she laughed.

I slumped myself over the island and heavily sighed "How did you know?", I asked quitely, barely even audible.

"Well first off if I invited someone round to stay the night. Usually you would outright refuse and protest straight away, especially since they'd be staying in your room.", she explained.

"Wait, what?, That's not why I didn't protest.  I did it because he's sick and needs help", I said folding my arms grumpily

"And there's another reason I thought you liked him, you actually cared about his well being", she said.

God damn it, am I that damn easy to read, I hate myself.

"Ugh, whatever", I huffed as I waved her off.

"Ill go grab the spare futon then, you go up to him will you, and make sure he's alright", She gleemed happily.

Ugh, I hate my mother sometimes, actually most of the time.

I walk over to the glasses cabinet and grab a glass. I then head to the sink and continue to fill it with water.

"Right, I'll go take this to Izuku then", I said glumly. Why have I been cursed with such a awful mum. God damn it.

Izuku's p.o.v

I enter Kacchans room and stand around awkwardly. Whats going on and why am I even here? Why did I agree to this in the first place? I mean I was pressured into this, but still!

Ugh, whatever. I can just stay tonight and go home tomorrow morning.

Look on the bright side Izuku, this is actually a great opportunity to talk to Kacchan but I don't think he'll listen to me either way.

I decide to take a seat on his bed and wait for Kacchan to come upstairs. He'll probably get angry at me for this but anything I do will make him angry, so it doesn't matter.

It doesn't take him long to get to his room, because in the next five seconds I hear him running up the stairs.

I take a deep breath in, and hope to god that he doesn't shout at me for causing him so much trouble.

He opens the door and says nothing and walks over to me without making any eye contact and then proceeds to hand me a glass of water, "Here you go, dambass", he says with a lowered voice.

"T-thanks", I said visably gulping.

He then takes a seat beside me on the bed. I'm glad hes being kinda nice but this is strangly out of character for Kacchan and I catnt tell if I like it or not.

"Mums said shes coming up with a spare futon for you to sleep on by the way, I hope that's okay?" He says still not making eye contact.

"Oh-h u-um yeah thats good, Thanks", I reply stumbling over my words.

"Umm Thanks, Thanks for helping me, you know carrying me back to the house and all that" I said continuing the conversation

"Don't thank me dumbass it was my fault you fainted in the first place", He said turning his head away from me.

Kacchan thinks it was his fault I fainted. I mean, I did faint because of the exhaustion but it wasn't just because of that.

So thats why Kacchan was quite during the conversation downstairs with his mum and why he didn't protest to me staying over. Now I feel kind of bad for being here.

"hey, Kacchan?", I ask

"Tst, what?", he siad coldly, which is what I expected.

"It wasn't your fault okay?, so don't worry about it", When I said this he finally looked at me so I smiled brightly towards him to let him know Im okay.

"I know that dumbass, Jeez, everything is always your fault so why would now be any different?", He snarled folding his arms and turning away from me again.

Right, he's back to being Kacchan again. I thought we were getting somewhere just now. Oh well.

"Hello boys!", Kacchans mother says while burst through the door.

"I have the extra futon so Katsuki will you lay it out for me?", she smiles.

"Sure, whatever", Kacchan siad proceeding to get off of the bed to lay out the futon.

"Are you feeling any better Izuku?", she asks me.

"yeah a little bit thanks, also thank you for letting me stay over tonight", I said appreciatively.

"Its not a problem at all. I just rang your mum and she said that it was fine that you were staying over tonight".

"Katsuki could probably do with a sleepover buddy right now anyway", she said winking at Kacchan and he visably blushed.

What does that mean? Am I missing something here?, Why did Kacchan blush?

I could see that Kacchan was about to expload and that he was about to shout something at her but she interupted him before he could.

"Anyway, I better leave you to boys alone then!, Have a nice sleep", she said smiling and then exiting the room.

Hmm that was strange

1053 words