Don't be silly

Don't worry soon this story will get spicey.

Izuku's p.o.v

Kachan has been out for three days now. No one has seemed to notice either. Everyone's attention is still on Todoroki.

I know Kachan is not the nicest person around but I feel like everyone's just forgotten about him.

I'm slightly worried about Kacchan because I know he would never miss out on school. He want's to beat All Might to win the title of the best Hero, after all. So why eould he skip school.

I guess I could check up on him and see how he's doing after school but I don't think he would appreciate that. We live so close together so it wouldn't be a problem on my part but he hates me so I doubt he would want me bothering him.

It is just a bit strange that I want to visit my bullies house.
Considering that, I'm still not scared of him. So hopefully I'll come out of his house alive when I visit him.

That means I'm just going to have to have a reason to visit him. I don't want to just turn up at his house with no reason to be there other then to check up on him. He would have a better reason to murder me if that was the case.

"IZUKU!", Ochako calls breaking me from my trail of thought.

"Hey Ochako" I reply. She runs up to me in a hurry.

"Do you want to eat together at lunch today? I feel bad for bailing on you for the past three days", Ochako asks smiling at me.

"Oh sure. But its not a problem you can hang out with Todoroki. I don't mind". Thats right, I completely  forgot to ask Ochako if she and Todoroki were dating. I will ask her later at lunch.

"Nah, I want to hang out with you", she said smiling gleefully. It made me happy she wanted to spend her time with me. Even if she likes Todoroki more then me.

Before we new it the bell rang. Signalling that the first class had started. The whole class took to there respected seets exept for Kacchan obviously.

     ~~~~~~~~~

Ochako and I were sitting alone at a table in the lunch hall. As it is now our Lunch Break.

I didn't know how to ask her about her status with Todoroki because I didn't want to come off as nosey or rude. After all it isn't any of my business in the first place. I guess me asking shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? We are really close friends after all. So I just have to ask.

"Soo... You and Todoroki have been hanging around a lot lately.....", I said nervously.

"Yeah... and.?..", she replys.
I better just come out and say it
so... "Are you and Todoroki dating!?", I ask quickly, making myself feel very embarrassed.

She laughs crazily and I blush. I feel really stupid now. But why is she laughing? Did I say something stupid.... probably.

"Silly Izuku", she said while shaking her head in exasperation.

"No. Me and Todoroki are not dating. Don't be silly. Although he does like someone", she said while raising an eyebrow suggestively towards me.

"Wait, so why have you and Todoroki been talking so much the past four days?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Oh, he was just asking me for some advice", she said then biting into her apple. Wait Todoroki likes someone?! I wouldn't of expected Todoroki of all the people to have a crush. That's strange.

"Wait so Todoroki likes someone?", I ask.
"Yeah, I know right. Isn't that something you totally wouldn't expect that from him".

"Yeah, I really wasnt expecting that. Who does he like?", I ask curiously.

"Tst, tst, I can't tell you that easily. Maybe If you're so curios why dont you just go and ask him yourself", She siad giggling.

"What?, No! I couldnt possibly ask him that. It's not any of my business", and when I said that Ochako laughed even harder.

"What's so funny?", I ask acting clueless.

"Oh no, it's nothing", she said drying a tear from her eye.

~~~~~~~

It was nearing the end of the school day and I was still thinking up a scheme on what would make a good reason to go to Kacchans house.

Then like a light bulb an Idea went off in my head. I have an Idea!

I could just give him the homework he has missed out on for the past couple of days because of his absence.

That's surely a good enough reason to go and check up on him. Hopefully I won't get my head blown off in the process.

I hope I'm getting better at writing.
Considering English is my worst subject (Next to German) I think I'm doing okay.

Any feedback on this story would be great. Thanks :3