Useless

Izuku's p.o.v

My team is now ready and we're all lined up waiting for All Mights signal to start. It should be anytime soon.

I am so ready for this. I've been looking forward to something like this in ages. Kacchan probably would've liked to do this... wait!, ugh.. why am I thinking about him?, just forget him.

"Right, I hope you guys are ready be prepared because you're starting on my signal", All Might said.

"3, 2, 1.. GOOO!", All Might shouted in excitement.

All four of us quickly ran into the designated village. 'Right Izuku, look for a villan,..villain' , I kept telling myself over and over while running beside Todoroki, Aoyama and Koji trailing shortly behind us.

This villiage is smallish so it shouldn't take us that long to find the villain and villagers right?

~

We all stopped in our tracks as soon as we heard something in the distance. It sounded like a faint banging sound and it seemed to get louder and louder.

"Look, there's someone there", Aoyama said diligently. He was right. There, in the distance there was someone running towards us. Could it be one of the villagers? It has to be.

And after that person, There followed a long trial of panicking people, running frantically. They were most likely running away from whatever was the making huge banging noise. It was getting louder and louder and I started to panic. What U.A teacher is going to be our villain?, I asked myself.

"Braise yourselves, whatever is making that noise is definitely getting closer to us", I siad frantically while the villagers ran past us in a hurry.

We soon found out what was making that banging noise, as huge cement blocks were flying out of the ground as if it was like water had burst out of it's pipe. They were coming out of the ground from every angle.

There was cement everywhere.

It didn't take me long after that to figure out who our chosen villain was.

Cementoss!

"QUICK guys get out of the way!", I screamed as the cement structures were heading towards us.

Everyone but Koji quikly dashed out of the way. 'Why Isn't he moving?', I thought to myself. I quickly relised he wasn't going to move anytime soon.
I acted quickly and ran over to him and effectively pushed Koji and myself out of the way. Making us both fall to the ground in the process. Luckily just missing the cement.

"Koji whats were you thinking?, now come on. We have to work together to try and stop Cementoss", I siad while picking myself of the floor and dusting myself off.

"Right", Koji agreed shyly.

I gave him a reassuring smile and then we both quickly formed with Todoroki and Aoyama.

"Todoroki what do we do?", I asked panicking. There really is no time to be wasting, so I have to think of a plan.

"Hmm, I don't know. You're usually the genius when it comes to this stuff", he siad calmly. How is he always so calm.

I blushed at the compliment, Shoto never gives anyone compliments. This is strange. Now is not the time for these thoughts. We have to figure out how to stop Cementoss.

"I say we just blast him with my shinny Naval Laser", Aoyama siad proudly.

"Thanks for the idea but I don't think thats going to work very well with Cementoss", I siad quickly shooting that idea down, although the Navel laser could be very useful if we used it to distract him or something like that.

"Rights I have a plan. Well it's not a plan as such, but I think for now it's better then nothing", I siad.

"Okay? So what is it? We need to get a move on, because Cementoss is doing a lot of damage", Shoto siad pointing to Cermentoss who was currently knocking over two tall houses.

"Right, So I want Koji and Aoyama to focus on helping any villagers. Try to get them to saftey first. Is that alright?"

"Okay, I can do that", Aoyama said while Koji just nodded.

"While you guys are doing that, me and Todoroki will try and distract Cementoss. When you guys have finished helping the villagers can you meet back up with us and help us defeat him."

"Is that okay with everyone?"

"Yes!", everyone agreed.

~

Todoroki made an ice slide leading up to Cementoss who was standing on one of his cerment creations. Todoroki then quickly froze Cementoss' hand's which prevented him from forming anymore cerment for the time being.

"Good Job Todoroki!", I shouted from were I was on the ground.

"Don't think some ice will stop me fool's!", Cementos siad before shattering his icey shackles.

Cementos continued to create more cerment blocks until he made it to the ground. All the while Todoroki tried to stop him. But Cermentos wouldn't allow it, and deflected everyone of Todoroki's hits.

I need to do something to help.

"Aoyama, Koji, Im glad your finally here", I said gladly.

"Everyones always glad to see me", Aoyama said.

"Todoroki is trying to stop Cementos but everyone one of his attacks is being dodged or deflected"

I'm really no use to anyone with my stupid quirk.

"Leave it to me, I will help Shoto", Aoyama siad flamboyantly. He then ran off in the derectoin of the brawl.

While Cementos was destracted by Todoroki, Aoyama shot Cementos, hitting him successfully in the shoulder. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to knock him down but strong enough to weaken his attacks.

I turn to Koji, "Koji, I'm pretty much useless with this quirk but I need to help Aoyama and Todoroki as much as I can. I'm not making you do anything you don't want to but I'm sure it would be a great help if you helped us defeat Cementos".

Koji just looked down at his feet. I relised he didn't want to, so I patted him on the shoulder to signal that it was alright.

I ran over to were the fight was taking place. Todoroki and Aoyama were now hitting Cementos with there quirks. I geuss, I was wrong about Aoyamas quirk.

It still wasn't enough. Cementos hit Aoyama out of the way with, you geussed it, Cement.

Todoroki tried to give the final blow but it was again deflected and it his ice instead curved and hit a dodgy, unstable building.

"IZUKU!" I heard someone scream.

I looked up in terror to see a building collapsing in my direction.

This was definitely a hard chapter to write😥 I'm not smart to think up a plan like Izuku so you have the 'Lousy', "Lets split up plot"
I'm glad its finished, this chapter took me awhile to write.

Sidenote: OMG thanks for 1k reads thats amazing. I never thought any of my storys would get that many reads.