I'm so happy

If anyone wants to see my drawings and art and stuff follow my instagram 'Lemons_arent_green'. I've done a couple bnha drawings. I also want to make some friends, so feel free to dm me :3

Okay my shameless plug is over, you may continue with the story

Katsuki's p.o.v

"It just hurts so much knowing Todoroki is such a better person for you because he can cherish you properly unlike me who would probably make so many mistakes. I know nothing about love or relationships. Its just I just love you so much okay. I want to be with you everday, because I love your smile, and your eyes, your face in general. I also love your personality aswell obviously, who wouldn't. You're so bubbily and friendly so that everyone likes you and I can't help but get jealous"-"Kacchan", Izuku says to try and stop me but I'm to far gone. "I just love you so muc-", I continue, Ignoring him.

"KACCHAN", Izuku shouts again "Please dont go out with Todoroki", I winge
KACCHAN!", he shouts.

No, I don't wa-", I tried to continue again but I was interupted by something I truly wasn't expecting.

Izuku kissed me. It was quick and simple and lasted about a second but that's all I needed to be calmed down.

I stared at him in pure shock. What was that for?, Does Deku like me?, Whats happening?

After regaining any sense of thought I managed to push him off of me. He looked back at me worryingly.

"Are you mocking me!, how could you! No, sorry you have every right to mock me", I winge, keeping eyes closed shut out of saddness and anger.

"Kacchan, don't be stupid. I love you too, okay", Deku said and gave me the warmest smile ever. I mean, anyone could've been blinded by that smile.

"Really?, you mean that?", I ask scared he's still mocking me.

"Yeah, I really like you Kacchan, even though you're kind of an asshole", Deku said sweetly, lauging a little.

Which made me melt, even though he did just point out that I'm an asshole. I didn't care so much because of the circumstances.

"Don't push your luck Deku, wait! Does this mean we're dating now", I said blushing. I can bearly believe this is happening. I'm literally acting like a lovestruck teenage girl. All sense of my usual character is gone.

Deku giggled while covering his hand with his mouth. "Well if you want to of course", he said.

"Kacchan you're acting so strange, you sure you're not just sick?", Deku giggled.

"Shut up damn Deku!", I grumbled while folding my arms. Now he is just mocking me but I want to make an effort at being a good boyfriend so I stay quite.

"Wait!, should I call you Izuku now, since were dating and all?", I ask.

"Hmm, no it sounds wierd coming from you, I prefer it when you call me Deku, plus its a cute nickname", he smiled.

Izuku's p.o.v

Omg I can't belive this is happening.

I can't believe I just straight up kissed Kacchan like that. I can't believe he didn't punch me in the face for doing it.

I'm so glad he likes me back, it's almost like its to good to be true. I mean we're dating now. He's my boyfriend. I wonder what my mums going to say, oh and my friends.

"Ugh, I'm so tired now. What time is it even?", Kacchan said yawning.

"Its like two in the morning or something probably", I reply.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to go to sleep. We still have school tomorrow after all", Kacchan says standing and heading over to his bed.

"Oh okay, night then", I said getting off of the floor and getting into my futon.

"What are you doing dumbass, get your ass over here", he said angrily.

"Oh sorry", I say calmly but inside my head I'm squealing.

I crawl in beside Kacchan and he envolopes me in his arms. So now hes technically spooning me. He then nuzzles his face into the back of my neck and I of course blush.

"Im so happy", kacchan says quitly his breath ghosting over my neck. I just smile happily.

We both fall asleep peacefully after that.

~~~~~~~

"Get up boys!!", Kacchans mum shouts into the room.

"Ugh...", me and Kacchan both say in unison.

"Looks like you both had a good nights sleep", Kacchans mum laughed and Kacchan snarled in reply. I just blushed in embarrassment.

"Well school starts in an hour so you better start getting ready", she said before leaving the room.

~~~

Since we both got up we still haven't said anything to each other. Not while eating breakfast nor on the way to school it was so quite. I just didn't know what to say to him and Kacchan didn't seem like he wanted to be spoken to.

I'm assuming Kacchan doesn't want to be open about our new relationship.
So I won't say anything at school about it and I still need to refuse Todoroki. I'll do that at lunch.

~~~~

Ugh, Kacchan still hasn't said a word to me and its now lunch. Maybe I should just go up to him, but he probably doesn't want to be seen with a loser like me, so he'll probably just shout at me. And I don't want that.

Anyway I have other things to sort out right now.

I make my way to Todoroki in the lunchhall. I really don't want to do this because I feel mean but its what I've got to do it.

"Come with me Todoroki, I need to talk to you", I said quitely. 

"Okay", he replies and stands up, following closely behind me.

I bring Todoroki to a secluded space were no one can listen into our conversation.

"I'm here to talk to you about yesterday", I say.

"Yeah, you can't return my feelings can you", Todoroki said glumly.

"Umm, yeah I can't", I replied. Godh I feel really bad.

Todoroki starts to walk away but I grab his hand.

"Wait, its not because I don't or can't develop feelings for you. Its because I'm already dating someone, and I'm very sorry for running away from you like that yesterday", I confess.

"Hmm, its Bakugou isnt it", he said.

"Huh?", now I'm confused how did he know.

"You're going out with Katsuki, Am I wrong?"

"Uh, no. How did you know?", I question.

"I just gathered that much, because right after I confessed you ran straight after Bakugou", he pointed out like it was obvious.

"Oh"

"Don't worry I'll keep it a secret because I know what he's like, he'd probably blow your brains out if the school out", he laughed.

"Thanks for understanding Todoroki", Im so glad he's such a nice person.

"Well see ya", he said walking away presumably back to the lunchhall

"Bye"

So there's gonna be one more chapter after this. Unless anyone wants any fluffy chapters or anything like that. Just leave a comment suggesting what you'd like (im a bit iffy with smut so ill probably decline those requests)