Trapped

Izukus p.o.v

I breath out a large sigh.
I feel really nervous. The palms of my hands are sweating and I can feel my legs begin to freeze.

I reach my finger out to press the doorbell to Kacchans house.

I shouldn't be this nervous.
Well, I should be nervous to an extent, considering how Kacchan could blow my brains out if he saw me. But I feel like I'm nervous for a different reason. I don't know what that reason is. The feeling confused me.

Before I'm able to ponder on that thought any longer the door opens.
There in the doorway stood Kacchans mother.
"Oh, hello Izuku. What brings you here?", she asked with a welcoming smile.

She was a tall women and had long blond hair. She resembled Kacchan a lot. Altgough she had a much calmer expression and personality then Kacchan.

"Umm... I came to give Katsuki his homework", I replied.

"Oh thats great, why don't you come on in then", she said allowing me into the house and showing me into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink?, Maybe some tea or a coffee?" She asks while cutting up some vegetables. I'm assuming for dinner.

"No thank you, I'm fine", I reply while looking around the room. The house really hasn't changed at all from when  I was little and I used to be friends with Kacchan.

"Gosh!!, I haven't seen you in ages, not since you were really young", she said poring the chopped vegetables into a pot. Kacchan and me used to be friends so we would hang out at his house a lot. It's a shame he hates me now.

"I guess you want to go and see Katsuki then. He's up in his bedroom if you want him".

"I don't know what's been wrong with him lately Izuku. He just hasn't been himself the past couple of days and I just don't know what to do", She said in a serious tone.

"Really, so he's not sick then?", I ask.

"No, no... well at first I thought it was because he was sick or something but he was showing no signs of a fever or anything. I did try speaking with him about it but he just won't speak to me. It's like he doesn't trust me.", she said In defeat.

"Could you please see if he's alright because I know he won't listen to me."

"Of course I will try, but I don't think he will listen to me either though", I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Izuku. You're a life saver", she said gleefully.

I then left the kitchen and climbed up the stairs. I reached Kacchans bedroom door.

I knocked on the door.... but there was no reply. I knocked again... "ughh.. WHAT!", I could here Kacchan groan from inside his room. I could here him walking up to the door. The door then opened and there infront of me stood Kacchan.

He looked at me straight in the face. His face this time not filled with hatred or dispise. He looked more startled.

What confused me even more was that his face was covered in a bright red blush..... Kacchan BLUSHED??

I guess his mum was right when she siad Kacchan isn't acting like he normally does. Why is he blushing?!?

His emotion changed really quickly after that.

"What in the HELL are you doing here stupid Deku?", he said angrily. This is more like the Kacchan I recognise.

"Umm...I-I came.. to bring you the homework you have missed out on", I said shyly.

He glares at me and then grabs me by my arm and pulls me into his room.
I stand there frozen. I wasn't really expecting him to listen to me or invite me in. Even if it wasnt the nicest way of inviting me in.

"Well Idiot, are you going to give me the homework or not?", He asked folding his arms and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Oh.. right, sorry. I'll get it out now", I said while placing my bag on the floor and searching through my clustered bag. He is acting wierd but I don't understand why he's been missing school.

"Here it is", I said pulling multiple sheets out of my bag.

"You just have to do these three page's and also complete the questions on page fifty six of our workbook", I siad handing him over the sheets.

He took them from me and I took this opportunity to ask him about his absence. "So... Kacchan..um why have you been out the last three days" I said scratching the back of his head.

"What's it to you, Dumbass?", he said angrily but with a slightly softer tone. Again he was blushing.

"Well I geuss I've been worr-..." I tried to say before I was interupted by being pinned up against the wall.

He stared me right in the eyes and  because of his height he was hovering over me slightly. His hands were on either side of my head.

I was trapped. I was being trapped by Kacchan. He was really close to me. Our faces were really close together. I could feel his breath ghosting over my face and kneck.

I have no idea what he's thinking right now and I'm scared for my life.

His face grew closer and closer before he closed his eyes and forcefully kissed me. WAIT!!! KATSUKI'S KISSING ME. He won't stop either. What's gotten into him. What am I supposed to do. Nothing like this has happened to me before.

He pressed his knee in between my legs. Which forced me to moan and open my mouth. Oh my god!. I did not mean to reply like that.

He then forced his tounge into my mouth. It got really heated really quick even though I wasn't kissing back. I was way to schocked to kiss back even if i wanted to.. I was blushing madly. He searched around my mouth with his tounge and I was running out of breath quickly.

I finally was able to push Kacchan off of me. I stared into his eyes looking  for an answer.

Then I before I it realised I was crying. I didn't mean to cry, the tears just startsd to fall uncontrollably. He looked at me as if he was in shock to.

Wait this is all happening so fast. My brain can't handle what has just happened.

I ran, I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I ran out of his room. Not before grabbing my bag. I left in such a rush as I just wanted to head straight home.

Why did Katsuki do that?

1119 words