Stressful Situation

Izuku's p.o.v

It's finally monday.... which means another day of U.A.
That weekend seemed to drag on for so long. Im glad it's finally over but at the same time I don't really want to go back to school today.

I would usually be so excited and be looking forward to U.A but I geuss today's a little different.

I just have a bad feeling about today.
I can't really describe It, as I don't know what the feeling is myself but I just don't want to go to school.

Althought, now that I think about it this bad feeling has probably has got something to do with Kacchan. That wouldn't be surprising.

I still haven't managed to get stupid Kacchan out of my head. Even though it's been three whole days since it's happened now.

I'm honestly so pethetic. I tell myself repeatedly that it was only a stupid kiss and that's all it ever was, so why am I getting so worked up about it?

But for some reason that thought makes me feel a whole lot worse then I did before.

I've been thinking a lot about what Ochako said over the weekend and about what my sexuality is.
I've definitely concluded that I'm probably gay.

It just makes sense to me, since I've never really imagined myself being with a girl. And now that I relise I'm gay I would much prefer to date a guy rather then a girl. I definitely wouldn't date Kachan though.

I'm glad I've at least cleared my head of that thought. That means one less thing to worry about.

As I walk into school I'm greeted by Ochako, "Hey Izuku!", she shouted towards me in the hallway.

"Hello, Ochako", I said while waving.

"Come on hurry up class is about to start in two minutes now. How come you're so late?", she asked while grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to our homeroom in a rush.

"Uhh,.. I geuss I just didn't sleep very well last night so I woke up late this morning", I said while gasping for breath. I wasn't ready for running this early in the morning.

"Hm... okay, am I maybe right in geussing it has something to do with that kiss?", she asked me once we got to the homeroom.

"Uhh.. how did you know?", I ask puzzled.

"I geuss it's just a girls instinct to know these things, that and you had the same problem on Saturday so it was kind of obvious".

"Oh right, that makes sense", I siad feeling really stupid.

The bell then rang, rudely interupting our conversation.

"Talk to me about what's stresssing you so much at lunch, okay?"

"Yeah okay, Thanks again Ochaco.  I don't know what I would do with out you.", I said before me and Ochako took our respected seats along with the rest of the class.

All Might then proudly came storming into the class.
"Morning everyone, so for a long time we've been just studying the books and for today we are going to some hero training", all Might said loudly.

The class cheared in unison. Thank god, I've been itching to do something like this for ages and I'm sure the rest of the class agrees. We haven't done anything exciting like this for almost two weeks now.

As All Might calls the morning roll call I can't help but notice that Kacchan is out again. What is wrong with him and what is wrong with me? Why am I still so fixated on him? This is honestly getting ridiculous. Doe's this mean I actually might like Kacchan more then I like to believe?... No Definitely not!

I do not like Kacchan.

~

Me and the rest of my classs are all now standing outside, Infront of what seemed to be a small village? Who new there would be a village in U.A.

"Okay, You will all be split into teams of four. You will then be sent into a village simulation, which inevitably needs saving from villains.

It will be your teams job to then to save the villagers from the villans. This is only of course a simulation. None of this will be real".

Oh, so that village isn't real. How do they have so much money to build a fake village just to be destroyed by fake villains?

"The villains are going to be selected from the hero's here at U.A. Oh and your teams will go in one at a time. Doe's anyone have any questions?", All Might asked the class.

Everyone stayed silent.

"No?, Okay great"

"Team one will be Shoto Todoroki, Yuga Aoyama, Koda Koji and Izuku Midoriya.
Team Two will be Ochako Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui and Hanata Sero.
Team three is Mina, Mezo Shoji, Tenya Iida and Momo.
And finally team four will be Denki, Jiro, Sato and Toru".

"Team one will go first. So get ready Izuku, Todoroki, Yuga and Koda", All Might said walking us over to the small village simulation.

Yuga's versoin of 'getting ready' was obviously not very strategic. It involved him just admiring himself, like he always doe's. He's definitely a strange guy but he's a nice person inside.

I honestly don't know how effective our team will be with Koda and Yuga, not that I think I'm better then them or anything because I'm definitely not. It's just they don't do very well under stressful situations and this is definitely going to be a stressful situation.

"So whats the plan Izuku?", Todoroki asked.

"Huh?, oh..um I don't know yet", I said.

"I geuss I just distracted you from your trail of thought".

"Oh no, its not a bother. I can't really think ahead yet without knowing who we're up against anyway", I siad scratching the back of my head.

I know Todoroki will be a strong asset to the team. As for myself I really don't know how I will get on since I'm basically powerless with my one for all quirk at the moment.

I really hope I get to control my quirk soon, I want to be able to fend for myself more. I want to be able to become stronger.

But for now I just need to be patient.

I'm sure as long as we all work together we will be able to pull this off and save those villagers.

1074 words

Omg thanks for almost 900 reads!