I need some space

A/N sorry for not posting.

Todoroki's  p.o.v

"So, how long have you liked Izuku for, Todoroki?", Ochako asked intently.

She hasn't stopped talking about my 'crush' for Izuku since I mentioned it to her and Iida yesterday.
I really regret telling her now but I really wanted to know more about him. I thought, if I new more about him I would find a better way to ask him out. And who better then to ask Ochako. I don't think anyone is closer to Izuku more then Ochako and Iida.

It's early in the morning at U.A and I'm glad because Izuku isn't here yet. I would hate for him to find out through Ochako fangirling.

"Uhh... I guess since Izuku saved you from that robot in the entrance exam, you know the robot that was worth zero points. But I guess my proper crush started on Izuku when the villains attacked U.A and he tried to save Tsu even though he wasn't strong enough to".

"It shows how much he cares for people. He heads straight into things even if it costs him his life", I stopped speaking when I realised was rambling to much. It's not like me at all to speak so much, it kind of shocked me actually. I geuss when it comes to Izuku I forget who I am.

It didn't seem to bore Ochacko either way. "Aww, how adorable. I think you two would be perfect together", and Iida agrees with Ochako with a nod. I blush at her words. This is so embarrassing.

Katsuki's p.o.v

Ugh, here we go again. It's been only 24 hours and Ochako still hasn't stopped asking Todoroki questions and I'm actually growing sick of it. It's like I'm going to throw up any minute now.

It's not like I care Todoroki likes guys or anything. I just hate stupid Deku. But still that doesn't really explain why I'm still thinking about it so much.

It's been on my mind all day yesterday and I'm still thinking about it today. I actually struggled to fall asleep last night thinking about them together.

It's like... I care that Todoroki likes Deku. What Is this feeling. Whatever this stupid feeling Is, I already know I hate it. I want this stupid feeling to go away. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

"So when are you going to ask Izuku out?!", I hear Mina ask in excitement. I geuss a bigger crowd of people have joined in the conversation with Todoroki, Ochako and Iida.

My stomach seems to drop when I realise what Mina had actually asked. 'What! Is this blasted!!! feeling!!', I think to myself.

Why should I care. It has nothing to do with me and never will. So stop thinking about it, 'stupid' I scold myself mentally.

"Maybe I'll tell him monday next week", Todoroki says in his usaul monotone voice. That bastard!!! Thats way to soon to confess your love to him. If I was Todoroki I would slowly tell Deku.

Deku is dumb and pretty much brainless when it comes to these sort of things so he would freak out if you told him your feelings towards him straight up. He needs to be slowly introduced into the thought that someone might like him.

Wait?! WHY DO I KNOW THIS!!!
NO, NO, no , No , No,  No and No. This can't be what I think it is.

There is no way. Could this feeling be Jealousy?!!! Am I FREAKING jealous of Todoroki. This can't be jealousy. I refuse.

Do I like Izuku?!!

I get so angry at the thought and I stand up so quick, flipping my table in the process. Almost exploding it. Everyone turns in my direction but I don't care. These thoughts that are going through my head are more then stressing me out and making me beyond furious. I couldn't care less of what they thought of me right now.

I just need to get away. As I storm out of the class room I see Deku in the corridor. Of course he's here at this current time. He is gleefully bounding up to 1-As classroom. He's always so god damn happy.

I blush when I see him. NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!. I run past him in a hurry so he can't see my face. All the while trying not to blow up the school in the process.

I just need some space to calm down.