Not A Problem

Whoop, finally on chapter 17. I struggled with this one. Hopefully its alright.

Katsuki's p.o.v

I don't know why I'm running away. Why am I running?

I geuss, I just panicked when I saw Deku standing there. Why in God's name was he even in my god damn house? Was he there to reject me, since he's going out with Todoroki now.
He has to be dating Todoroki now because he obviously loves Todoroki so much more then me. I don't blame him to be honest, who could possibly like me? Doe's he want me to suffer, God if only I could stop running and ask him.

Izukus p.o.v

Why is Kacchan running away from me, doe's he really hate me that much? Was it because of that damn kiss. Was he repulsed by me, because of that stupid kiss?
Was he staying home, because he couldn't stand seeing me? Was he avoiding me? Was all of this because of me? For God's sake Kacchan, that bloody kiss was all your fault not mine.

I'm never going to stop running after him though. No matter how much I feel I'm going to throw up or feel like I'm going to die from exhaustion.
I just want answer's. For Christ's sake, I need answers Kacchan.

"KACCHAN! STOOOPPP", I shouted towards him. I felt really dizzy all of a sudden. Before I new it my vision became clouded. He was so close though, I could see him.

I feel myself begin to slow down and suddenly everything went black.

Katsuki's p.o.v

Im still running for my life. God im being such a child again, running away from him like this. What happened to the Katsuki who was always angry, now im just a pile of shit Who has fallen in love with the dumbass called Deku.

I turn my head to see if I have lost Deku yet.
I don't see him, I start to slow my pace slowly but surely until Im gradually standing still.

Great, I lost him. What do I do now. Is he still around. He probably is. Waiting for me to walk back home. Hes up to something.

What am I saying, he's not that desperate is he? Unlike me. He probably gave up and thought I wasn't worth his time.

I decide to head back home because believe it or not, I'm actually quite hungry now and I could really do with some dinner. I haven't eaten since lunch and not to mention the running has made me more then hungry.

At the same time it is kinda getting late and I still have to go to school tomorrow. I've missed out so many days at is, and I haven't changed my mind about becoming the number one hero.

~~~

As I'm making my way home I notice something on the ground in the distance.

What is that?, It's hard to tell as it's relatively far away. As I walked closer that 'something', began to come focus.

It's a body!,

Wait!, Is that Deku?

I quickly ran over to him.
What's happened to him? Is he okay?

"Deku!, Deku!", I shout at him to see if he will wake up. It was no use. He was out cold. Luckily he is still alive because he is still breathing.

I looked around to see if anyone could possibly help Deku, but of course we happen to be on the outskirts of my village and no one is around.

Right, I need to get Izuku help. I'll bring him home. My mum will know what to do with him.

So I picked him up and luckily for me he's not that heavy. I never thought I would be carrying Deku bridle style like this, but oh well.

Nows not the time to think about this, I need to get Deku back quick.

I quickened my pace, I should hopefully make it back in five minutes.

Izuku's p.o.v

Ugh.. Whats going on?, What just happened? Why have I got such a bad headache?

I opened my eyes to see, to my surprise, Kacchan. Why is he carrying me? And why does he look so worried?

"Kacchan?", I question

"Oh you're awake", he said while slowing his pace a little.

"Whats going on?", I asked.

"Well, When I was walking home I found you on the ground passed out. I was going to bring you home to see if my mum would know what to do", he said sincerely not making eye contact with me.

"Umm, Kacchan. I think I'm fine, you can put me down now", I said timidly, trying not to anger him.

"Shut up dumbass, You're sick, Im not putting you down until we get to the house", he said aggressivly.

I didn't say anything after that. I thought it would probably be best to listen to him and just be quite.

Ugh...I feel really sick.

Luckily for me we finally reached the house. We made it to the front door and Kaachan still not putting down, tried to open the front door.

He managed after the second try but still, he could've just put me down. It would've been easier that way.

Why is he caring for me so much now, when only moments ago he was runnning away from me? Kacchan makes no sense.

"Mumm!", Kacchan shouted through out the house once we got into the hallway.

"Yes dear", she said popping her head out of the living room door.

"I think Izuku's sick, I found him passed out on the pavement", he siad in a quieter tone.

"Oh gosh, well come into the kitchen and let me check you're temperature", Kacchans mum siad to me.

"Umm, Kacchan you can probably put me down now", I said.

"Oh, um right", he said putting me down, blushing a little.

Kacchans mum walked me into the kitchen with Kacchan following closely behind.

I sat back down on the stool I was sitting on earlier today, while Kacchan stood awkwardly near the kitchen door.

Kacchans mum then placed the back of her hand on my head.

"So how do you think you passed out?", she questioned.

"I don't really know, I could've passed out from exhaustion but I still feel a little sick now, like I have a really bad headache".

"Well you're temperature is high, so I'm not surprised. You definitely need to get some rest. You've definitely come down with a fever", she siad worriedly.

"Why don't you stay the night, tell your mother where you are though", She suggested.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to be a bother", I siad because I know Kacchan really isn't going to want me to stay the night.

"Its not a problem, just go head upstairs into Katsuki's. I'll get Katsuki to fetch you a glass of water and some pjamas", she siad happily.

I find it weird Kacchan hasn't said, done or objected to anything yet so i just gave in.

"Okay then".

1178 reads

Haven't really proof read it, so I'll do it tomorrow lol.