I would love to

Wow its almost been a month since i last updated...oops

Izuku's p.o.v

Ugh.. ,Kacchan still hasn't talked to me today but I'm fine. It's fine because I've been with Ochako all day, so she's been keeping me company. Not that she's a replacement or anything.

As the last school bell goes and the class is excused ,eveyone begins to take their leave, as do I.

I've decided I'm going to go and talk to Kacchan, because I don't think he's going to talk to me anytime soon. I just can't help but feel like he regrets   what happened yesterday. I don't know what I'd do if he suddenly dumped me. I should be allowed to talk to him without him blowing me up in the process anyway, especially since we're dating.

Luckily he hasn't gotten very far from the class homeroom for 1A yet.

"Kacchan", I shout towards him and hurrily chase after him.

"Huh?, oh Deku. What do you want?", Kacchan replies nonchalantly.

"Wow really?, I just thought we could hang out, you know since... you know....", I said  sounding slightly agitated. I couldn't actually say we were dating as people were still in the corridor all around us.

I geuss some people never change.

"Oh, umm sure", he says like he's trying to avoid me.

"Hmph.. Why have you been avoiding me all day?", I ask getting more annoyed.

"'Avoiding you?, Hey you never came up to me either. It's not like this is my fault", he complains.

"I geuss you're right, but what do you expect me to do after you bullying me for years. You can't blame me for being a bit nervous about approaching you", I say softly.

"Yeah, I understand. I really am sorry about that. I promise I won't hurt you anymore" Kacchan confesses, lowering his voice and acting shy. Which I can't help but find adorable.

"Im glad to hear that ", I said happily, trying to brighten the mood.

"Well, I kinda was trying to avoid you to tell you the truth", Kacchan confesses.

"Huh?.."

Kacchan took a step forward and placed his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss straight away. We were kissing for about ten seconds before I relised that there were still people all around us.

Wait, "Kacchan?, what are you doing? People will see us", I explained.

Looks like it's too late, as eveyone seemed to stop all movement just to stare at us.

"Huhh?!!", Ochako shouted running up to me, Iida following shortly behind her. Looks like Ochako and Iida seen us too.

"IZUKU, WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?", Ochako shouted furthermore.

"Umm Kacchan?", I aksed him for verification to speak.

"Me and Deku here are now dating, got that!", He suddenly announced aggressivly. While standing infront of me like he was protecting me.

"Are you serious Izuku?", Ochako asks.

"Hehe, yep", I said sounding very shy and embarrassed.

Kacchan suddenly gabbed my hand and ran down the hallway away from the crowd.

"Kacchan where are we going!", I ask out of breath.

"Away", is the only thing he answer with.

~~~~~