So Happy, I Could Die

This is the best I could do. (I had no idea what I was writing for this chapter so I deeply apologise)

Izuku's p.o.v

We leisurely made our way back to Kacchan's house. Not a word was spoken between us. It wasn't anything like an arkward silence, it was a relaxing one more then anything.

I still have no idea what goes on inside Kacchan's head and what he truly thinks about me and although it's obvious he likes me now, he did hate me less then a month ago. What made him change his mind so suddenly I wonder.

We both walk through the doorway of Kacchans house, one at a time obviously. Once we're both inside Kacchans mum greats us.

"Oh hello Izuku!! nice to see you again. I take it went well last night. Gosh I was worried because you didn't exchange one word between eachother", She said, speaking really fast.

"Mummm!", Kacchan groaned in announce.

"Nice to see you again too", I said to Kacchan's mum.

"Come on Deku", Kacchan said grabbing my hand and pulling me past his mum and up the stairs.

"This again. This is the second time you've grabbed me to avoid a situation".

"Oh sorry", Kacchan said, stooping instantly and dropping my hand.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologise".

Katsuki's p.o.v

"Come on, lets go into my room", I said before dragging Deku into my room.

I take a seat on my bed and Deku sits on the floor.

What are we supposed to do now. We're dating but I've never dated anyone before. This is going to be such a nerve wrecking experience.

Not to mentoin I don't even know how to be friendly towards anyone since I haven't had even one friend since I was about five years old.

I can only hope how much Deku can hold up before he gets bored of me. Why does he even like me in the first place. Its baffles me that he's even talking to me.

I really am so lucky that he's my boyfriend.

"Umm, Deku. Have you ever dated anyone before?"

"Oh, um, no. You're my first boyfriend Kacchan", Deku states.

"Im glad"

"Why?", Deku asks.

"Oh well I haven't dated anyone before either and I don't want to be the only one clueless in the relationship".

"I never new you worried about these sort of things Kacchan", Deku smiled.

"Shud up nerd", I grumbled.

"Hmm, It just makes me happy to hear that you worry about these things. It means you actually care about this relationship", Deku says smiling cheerfully.

"Of course I care, I want to be the better man in this relationship afterall", I state

"Hey no fair Kacchan, the better man is definitely going to be me!", Deku states clearly and I can't help but smile towards his adorable attitude.

"Nope, there's no way. I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever just you wait and see!"

"Hmm?!, oh yeah we'll see about that", Deku said giggling a little.

I leeped off the bed and onto Deku amd pinned him down on the floor.

"oh I'll definitely be the better boyfriend and there's no doubt about it", I said. I then continued by kissing Deku hard on the lips.

"Boys, I have tea for you!", Mum said walking into the bedroom.

"Oh, never mind. Looks like you guys are occupied for the minute", She said laughing.

I got off of Deku straight away and Deku got off of the floor.

"Mummm!!", I complained

"Why can't you knock!!", I said feeling very embarrassed. Now my mum knows about everything.

And Deku looks even more embarrassed.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't know you were going to be making out so I didn't bother", she said laughing.

"Ughh, you can leave the tea on my bedside table", I said sighing.

"No problem, well I'll leave you two in peace. You two have fun", she said as she was leaving the room.

"Mummm!!!!, Jeez!!!".

"Okay, okay sorry, bye", she said, finally leaving my bedroom.

God why is she so damn annoying. What pefect timing aswell. Deku looks really uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?, sorry about that", I ask Deku.

"Oh no it's fine, I'm okay. On the bright side at least your mum supports the relationship", Deku said brightening his mood.

"Hey um Kacchan?, What is it that you like about me", Deku asked suddenly.

The question suprised me, I wasn't expecting a question like this now.
What am I supposed to say. I don't think I have any reason for liking Deku.

I just happened to get really jealous when Todoroki mentoined that he had a crush on Deku.

"Hmm, well to tell you the truth it was because I had heard Todoroki tell Ochako that he had a crush on you. When I heard this I got extremely Jealous. I figured that feealing of jealousy was infact my love for you, but it obviously took me awhile to admit that".

"Oh um okay"

"But If I asked myself that question now I'd probably say your adorable personality or your determination".

"Kacchan, are you okay. You're not acting like your usual self", Deku says blushing. Which again, id another reason why I find him adorable.

"Shut up nerd, It's not my fault. Your dumbass made me like this. Dont you think for second you'll be getting compliments like this all the time", I said grumpily.

Izuku's p.o.v

"Hey um Deku?", Kacchan asked me.

"Yeah?",

"Since we're dating and all, don't tou think we should go on a date", Kacchan suggested.

"A date?!", I question.

I've never really thought about going on a date before. I wonder if it's any fun.

"Yeah, well if you don't want to that's fine I guess", Kacchan says nervously.

"No, I want to go on a date with you", I said. We're both on the floor, and I pounce on him in excitement. Me in top of him

"Hey watch it", Kacchan says while he's looking up at me.

"Sorry", I say giggling.

Kacchan wraps his around me a holds me close into his chest. I'm taken back by his actions and immediately blush.

"How about next weekend, are you free?", Kacchan asks.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm free. I'll ask my mum when I get home", I say getting excited.

"Im so happy, you know that", Kacchan mumbles into my kneck as he's hugging me.

"Me too, Im so happy I could die"

And this crappy exuse for a chapter puts an end to this story. It has taken me 8 months to write and I've struggled so many times with it. Its okay now tho, since it's finished.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on my story.
It means a lot to me.

As it stands now my story has over 42k reads. I would have never expected that much attention on this silly old story, written by someone who can't write.

So again, Thank you very much for reading and hopefully I'll see you next time when I eventually release another story.

Bye :3