Dummy

Okay, I'll like to make one thing clear before we continue with the story. I'll like to make everyone aware of how FRICKEN MUCH I LOVE KATSUKI BAKUGO!!! He is like my precious son and words can't describe how much I adore him. Okay that's it back to the story.

Izuku's p.o.v

I take a seat on the futon and Kacchan sits on his bed.

"Umm Kacchan?", I ask.

"What do you want, nerd", he replies not making eye contact with me.

"Umm, why were you running away from me earlier?". I said, thinking I should probably bring it up at some point, I might aswell say it now.

"Just go to sleep nerd", he said as he laid down and turned away from me.

Whats his problem?, whatever. To be honest that was the answer I was expecting.

"Kacchan?", I ask quitely.

"What now?", he says disgruntled.

"You're still dressed and so am I..., i mean shouldn't we get changed, I need a spare pair of clothes", I say stating the obvious.

"Ugh you're so annoying Deku", he said getting up from his bed. He walked towards his draws and pulled and a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Here, damn nerd", he said throwing the clothes at me.

"Thanks", I reply.

I then make my way to the bathroom which is outside of Kacchans room. I want to ask Kacchan so many questions but I don't think he's in the mood, although he never actually be in the mood. Ive already established this.

I've got to say something while I've got the chance. I'll do it when I go back into his room.

After getting changed, I bring my clothes with me back to Kachans room.

I open the bedroom door and just as I was about to speak I relised he seemed to be asleep.

Great, of course he's asleep, just my luck. I mean, he looked like he was asleep anyway. Im not going to trust my luck so I'm just going to have to just speak to him tomorrow.

I put my clothes at the bottom of the futon and I lie down. Not before turning of the light of course.

I stare up at the sealing, bearly visable because of the darkness, with my head reasting on my arms.

I have a strange feeling going to be able to sleep tonight. Ugh...

I turn over onto my side and close my eyes to see if I can try and fall asleep but I really don't think im going to have any luck.

~~~~(Time skip)~~~~

I've officially been awake for what has to be an hour now, and I just can't sleep.

What am I supposed to do, ugh... I've just beenn lying here with my eyes closed hoping, hoping to god I will eventually fall asleep.

I suddenly hear movement from behind me.

Is Kacchan posibly awake? I stay still for no reason other then to see what he does. Although He's probably just going to the bathroom.

I relise he opens the balcony door as I hear the door handle click.

I sit up and look out towards the balcony and sure enough Kacchan was there.

He was staring out at the night sky leaning against the banister.

He looked really pretty with the moonlight hitting his face might I just add.

I get up off the futon and head over to him.

"Umm hey, couldn't sleep I take it?", I ask carefully not to make him to angry at me for disturbing his peace.

"None of your damn business nerd", he said still looking out into the distance.

"Yeah I figured, me neither", I said standing beside him, also leaning up against the banister.

"Kacchan?", I question.

"Ugh what?, can't you just leave me in peace for once", he says rolling his eyes.

"No, sorry. I came over here in the to questoin you in the first place".

"Ugh fine, will that make you shut up", he sighs.

"Yay!, Thank you!", I say happily but also slightly schocked he allowed it.

"Whatever nerd", he dismisses

"Okay my first question is, why on earth did you kiss me or whatever you did?, you know what Im talking about. And also why have you been skipping school? Do you really hate me that much that you wouldn't even not turn up to school. You also ran out of school today after seeing me with Todoroki or something. Further more you ran away from me again when you seen me in your house. I didn't know you despised me that much you'd run away from me constantly", I said ramblimg on, just wanting to let it all out

Kacchan turned his head towards me, with an expression I can only describe as a bit of shock, anger and confusion all in one.

I didn't relise I would cry but I felt a single tear fall down my cheek. I just really don't want Kacchan to hate me but at the same time it really is inevitable.

"Don't cry nerd, don't worry I don't hate you", Kacchan says turning his head to look back into the distance.
He probably said it through gritted teath but I don't care, it honestly makes me so happy that he doeant hate me.

"Really?!", I say excitedly.

"Yep, but Ive been skipping school because I dont want to see you though, that part is true", he says put a downer on my excitement.

"Oh?", now I'm just confused again. Why would he run away if he doesn't hate me?

"Why then?"

"Because I don't want to see you accept Todoroki's wish to be your boyfriend", he says dropping his head down, likes he's embarrassed.

"Huh?, why does it matter to you if I do or do not become Todoroki's boyfriend", I ask in confusion.

"Ugh, are you really that fricken dense Deku?", Kacchan says turning gis whole body my way.

"Umm, I'm sorry but I really don't understand", I say cowering back a little.

"Ugh do I have to spell it out to you", he said raising his voice rather loudly.

"I like you, I l-i-k-e you. Have you got that dummy".

Eh?

Whaaat!!

For the purpose of the crappy plot Katsuki has a balcony okay. Also sorry for not posting in ages again. I am truly a horrible person.

1066 Words