Chapter 4 Lucky

Nikki POV

I bust through the window, still in wolf form landing face first. Inez and Theo jump and look at me. I hopp up and rub my pounding head.

"Ummm....what happened?" Inez asks. I shift back and grab a shirt and pair of sweats. "Nikki! What happened!" 

"I.....was.....Jason.....Eric.......ummmm...mates." I stutter. She shakes her head and stands up.

"Okay, relax and speak slowly." she says. I take a deep breath and relax.

"Jason and Eric are.....my mates." I say. A smile breaks out on her face and Theo chuckles. 

"Two mates? Lucky little sis." she says sitting back down in bed having Theo wrap his big arm around her shoulder.

"Lucky?! Are you kidding me?! Two mates who fight over me, don't let me leave they're sight, and the worse part. Both want sex and at the same time! How should I manage that?!" I almost yell until I remember my sleeping father who has to be at work really early.

"Hey, most would consider themselfs lucky to have double the love." Theo says. I scowl and fall into bed. "Come on. Give it a try."

"No! They're Alphas! Fucking over possessive and raging hormones!" I mumble through my pillow. They laugh making me feel worse.

"Oh little sis, you never have much luck, do you?" Inez asks. I groan and sit back up. "Hey, I'd be happy. Thats double the fun." 

"Yeah, lots of fun." I say crawling under the covers. She chuckles and snuggles but up to Theo. I close my eyes and hope to fall into a sleep not full of Jason and Eric Gerisee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short and I'm really sorry. I hope its okay though.

Nikki :)