Chapter 22 Mated Life

Nikki POV

Well, I have two mates and my father doesn't know. I'm thinking I should tell him better late than never. He got hurt at work so he's home all day with me. Inez is at our aunts house for a week and also doesn't know I'm mated with Jason and Eric. I walk downstairs and into the living room to where my dad is laying.

"Hey dad." I say sitting down. My dad's name is John, he's really nice but he doesn't do much in the pack anymore. Unlike I'll have to. "I need to talk to you." I say.

"About what sweetie?" he asks sitting up. I sit down and take deep breath. "It something wrong?" he asks.

"No but I met my mates." I say. He smiles. 

"Thats good, who is he?" he asks. I frown and look down.

"Thats the problem its not he, its they." I say. He gives me a confused look and leans forward. "Its the Geirsee boys." 

"The Alphas? Are you serious?" he asks. I nod and he smiles again.

"Yes and when we come of age I'll become Luna of the pack. I'll be the rank at an Alpha." I say. He nods and takes my hands.

"Sweetheart. Its a good thing, your mother was an Omega. No joke." my eyes grow as the front door opens. "I'll tell you the story later. Go have fun with your mates."

"Just don't tell Inez." I say. He nods and I walk to the front hall to see Jason and Eric. "Hey boys." I say as they pull me into they're arms.

"Hey baby." they say together. Both give me long kisses and Jason lifts me up. "You're coming with us to our mansion." they start to carry me out.

"Our mansion?" I ask as Eric closes the door. 

"Yes, your our mate little girl. Its your mansion now too." Eric says. I smile as Jason carefully carries me all the way to the mansion. "Our parents aren't home. We have the house all to ourselves." he says. Jason lets me down and pulls at my shirt.

"Are you sure we're alone? Nobody will show up?" I ask. They nod and pull towards Jason's room. I guess mated life isn't that bad after all.

Inez POV

"Are you sure they can help us?" Theo asks as we walk towards the Geirsee mansion.

"Yes, who else could?" I say. We wanna know about some of the surrounding packs trying to find my uncle. As we get closer we hear something. Groaning and moaning.

"Ummm....is that the sounds of what I think?" he asks. I shrug and look to Jason's room who's window is open. "Lets climb up and see." We climb up the side of the house and to the window and what I see just about makes me lose my grip. Nikki in bed, naked with Jason and Eric having SEX!!! I look at Theo who is looking away. We climb down and I break out in a smile. I caught my little sister having sex! And I'm gonna use that to annoy the shit out of her! This is gonna be fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now sis can laugh at me, be happy.

I hope this chapter is okay, short but okay.

Nikki :)