Chapter 18 Finding Them

Jason POV

"Jason, something is really wrong. I can just feel it." Eric says walking in. "I haven't heard from Nicole in about 3 days. Have you?" he asks sitting down. I shake my head and check my phone.

"Your right, maybe we should talk to Theo." I say. He nod and I call him. 

"Hello?" he says.

"Theo, its Jason. Is Inez with you?" I ask.

"No, I haven't seen her for a couple of days, why?" he asks.

"We haven't seen Nikki for a while either. Do you thinks somethings wrong?" 

"I think so, Inez always sends me a text before bed. I haven't got one in a while. I'll meet you guys at Silver River." he says before hanging up. I stand up and pull my shoes on.

"We're gonna go look for them." I say. Eric nods and we head out to the forest. We walk to the river and we see Theo. "You got anything?" 

"No, I went to they're house and the attic window was smashed." he says. I nod and we think for a while. "What about those hunters? Maybe they took her."

"Yeah, I bet if we check out the hospitals we might find them." Eric says.

"What are the chances? They could be anywhere." I say. 

"But its a start." Theo says. We nod and shift. "It'll be easier while we're shifted. Jason check the Paramedia Hospital. I'll check Westly Hills and Eric checks Woodly Centre." Theo says. I nod and we split. Flashes of my Nikki flash through my mind as I run to Paramedia Hospital. I'll find her. As I get closer I get her sent. I follow its really her's. But I can't bust in a 7 foot shaggy wolf. I turn and run towards Westly but only running into Stan.

"Stan? What are you doing here?" I ask standing back up. He scrambles to his feet and shakes the dirt off.

"Nothing, just walking around." he says frantically. I give him a confused look but than I see a piece of Nikki's favorite shirt on his fur. I tackle him to the ground, baring my teeth. 

"Your lying." I say. "Where are they!" Baxter, Theo and Eric run up. "Tell me where they are! Now!" 

"I can't tell you." he says. I bite the tip of his snout causing him to cry in pain. "Okay! Stop!" I let go but keep him pinned to the ground. "They're in the hospital, room 426 on the 7th floor. They made me do it!." 

"Who made you do what?!" I ask letting him up. 

"My dad. He made me spy on multiple packs until I found them. My father is one of the three men that tortured her 5 years ago. They took them. I'm really sorry." he says.

"Save your sorry." I say. Eric, Theo and I charge towards the hospital, not caring what all the humans who see us think. Through the glass door and up the tiny stairwell.

"Eric, your stepping on my tail!" I say. He looks down and sees his large paw crushing my tail. 

"Sorry picky. Now squeeze your fat ass up these god damn stairs." he says. Finally we reach the 7th floor and we search for room  426. A nurse see's us and falls to the floor. "Hey, we're not gonna hurt you. Where is room 426?" 

"Down.....down the.....hall and...right door." she stutters. We nod and run down the hall to a large, metal door. I put my ear to the door and try to listen.

"I told you not to try that again!" a man yells. Nikki's piercing scream fills the air. We bash down the door and run inside. She's being held against a metal table, ripped shirt and no pants. Face covered in blood and cuts. The same with Inez. Eric and I tackle the man holding Nikki while Theo takes care of the other two. We rush to Nikki and help her up.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I ask. She groans and shakes her head, "We're here now, its okay." I lift her up on my back. "Lets get home before animal control shows up." Theo carries Inez as we leave the hospital. We make it back to our mansion and into the living room where out mother is watching TV.

"My god, what happened?" she asks jumping up. We explain everything and she gets to work checking them out. Our mother is the pack healer and knows everything about our bodies. After an hour of checking both out she gives them pain killers. "Take them to the guest bedroom."

"No, Nikki will sleep in my bed." I say. She nods and we carry them upstairs. Inez to the guest bedroom and Nikki to my room. I lay her down and pull the covers up to her chin. "You'll be okay. I promise." I say giving her a kiss and leaving the room quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, they found them but now they're more messed up than before. 

Nikki :)