Chapter 17 Old Friends, New Games

Nikki POV

I open my eyes to feel my hands tied up and a rag in my mouth. I look around and see a familiar room. The hostpital room. I scan the room and see Inez sitting in the other corner still unconscious. I try to get lose but the strapes are too tight. I do manage to get the rag out of my mouth.

"Inez!" I call quietly. "Wake up!" she stirs and her eyes flutter open. She looks around and freaks out. "Calm down and keep quiet!" I say. She stops and spits the rag out.

"Where are we?" she ask. Just as I want to answer the door opens and the three hunters walk in.

"Well, little girls all grown up." redneck says. He walks over to Inez and strokes her cheek. "So beautiful and fragile." she starts to shake and cry.

"Leave her alone! She's done nothing to you, you redneck prick!" I say. He stands up and walks over to me, punching me square in the jaw. 

"You don't talk to me like that! We're the same." he says shifting his eye color. I look at him as he grabs my chin and brings his face closer to mine.

"Your a wolf." I say. He smiles showing those yellow teeth. "You son of a bitch!" he throws another punch.

"You know, that day we didn't get to the highlight of the night." he says. I give him a confused look. "Well, you've come of age now." he says untying me. He grabs my wrists and turns me around, bending me over the hard, cold metal table. I knew what was gonna happen but my mind told me to fight. I pushed back trying to get away but he grabbed me again and cut my back with his knife. "Try that again and a few cuts won't be the only thing you'll have to worry about."

"No, please leave her alone!" Inez yells. He slams my face against the table and rips my pants off. "Stop! Please!" she yells at the top of her lungs. He chuckles and undoes his belt before pushing himself in. The pain in unbearable and my screams of pain doens't stop. "Nicole!" 

"Stop squirming so much little girl." he says. After an hour he stops letting me fall to the ground. "So, its your turn." he says walking towards Inez.

"No." I say weakly trying to get up. "Leave her be." I say. He ignores me and throws her against the table, doing the same to her. When he finished with her she falls to the ground as well. 

"Leave em here till morning. They ain't going nowhere." redneck says. All leave and lock the door behind them. I crawl over to Inez and rest my head on the floor next to her.

"We're gonna be okay." I say taking her hand. "Everythings gonna be fine." 

"I know, I love you little sis." she says smiling slightly. 

"I love you too." I say before closing my eyes and falling asleep. Well, back with our old friends but now they play new games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, sis. I know you hate me. Hope this chapter was okay but I'm not good at writing sexual scenes.

Nikki :)