Chapter 25 What do You Mean She's Gone?!

Inez POV

I'm spending the day with Theo. Its sunny and we're going swimming at Silver River. We're on our way, walking through the tall grass.

"So, whats Nikki doing?" he asks.

"She's at home with my dad. He can't really be left alone that long." I say as we set our stuff down. "But now we'll have fun, we haven't done anything in a while." I say pulling my clothes off. He smiles and pull his off. He picks me up and throws me in the water.

"Awww....we're you expecting something else?" he asks before jumping in. This is just great. He can hold his breath pretty long so he's gonna scare me. I try to get back to shore but a hand grabs my ankle and pulls me under. I open my eyes and see Theo smiling at me before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. We come out from under water as he holds me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses my neck. "Its all better that we're already naked." he whispers. 

"I know, all the better." I say. He smiles and under water........you can guess whats happening. Than I feel a pinch in my back. I break the kiss as I feel tired. "Theo I.....I feel.....weird." I say before slipping into darkness.

Nikki POV

"No, I think the new Transformers doesn't  look as good as the others." I say throwing a piece of popcorn up and catching it.

"Yeah the others weren't so good but this one looks pretty good." Jason says. Dad took his pain killers and went to bed. He said he was in pain. "But I do like Mark Wahlberg." 

"Yeah, he's a good actor. But aside that, should we make brownies?" I ask. A big smile pops up on his face. He loves sweets.

"Yep, I'll help you." he says. We stand up and head to the kitchen. As I'm mixing everything his hands wrap around my waist. 

"Jason, stop it." I say smiling. He kisses my neck making me giggle. "Stop."

"You love it, don't refuse it." he says. As he continues to plant kisses the front door flies open. We turn and see a wet, freaking out Theo.

"Someone took Inez!" he says. I drop everything in my hands and rush over to him.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Inez is gone!" he says.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I yell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Inze is gone but who took her? darkfourtriswolfrose helped me with this chapter.

Check out her stories and follow her. She is so helpful and really talented.

Nikki :)