Chapter 16 Taken

Nikki POV

 Okay, we told the boys about what happened when we were kids. I just about lost it when I saw the hunters but I thankfully had Jason and Eric. I know after 5 years I shouldn't really pay mind to it anymore but I can't help it. Inez seems fine which is good. She showed them the 'worthless carved into her skin making Theo freak out. They've had sex, I don't really understand how he missed it. Jason and Eric on the hand won't leave me alone. I not really up for showing them my scars. Not just because they cover my breasts but because I'm ashamed of them.

"Nikki?" Inez says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up and see her with Jason and Eric. "You okay?" I nod and stand up.

"Whats up?" I ask smiling slightly. They frown knowing I'm not okay, I'm a complete wreck. The nightmares happen multiple times a night and I can't leave the house alone. 

"Don't lie." Eric says. I know they're worried but I can't nor want to talk about it. 

"I just want to forget it! I'm sick of the nightmares! I'm sick of the fears! I'm sick of everything that reminds me of it! I'm sick of myself!" I yell. They jump as I barrel through them and up to the attic. The only place I feel safe. I sit on the wooden floor and cry, letting the fear, worries, everything out.

"Hey." Inez says walking over to me. I look back down, letting the small tears fall to the wooden floorboards. "What do you mean you sick of yourself?" she sits down next to me.

"I bare the scars of that night. I can't look at myself without everything about that day coming back." I say. She sighs and wraps her arms around me.

"Its okay, nothing can happen. We're safe." she says. I nod just as the windows break. I look up and see three figures climb in and  push a cloth to my mouth. They do the same with Inez but thats all I see before falling into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they've been taken and I'm guessing you know who it is. 

darkfourtriswolfrose helped me again cause I had no idea what this chapter would be about. 

Check her stories out and follow her! She's the best!

Nikki :)