Chapter 28 Future Dream

Inez POV

DREAM

"Inez, wake up dear." a voice says. I open my eyes and see Theo, grown and handsome. I sit up and see a large room. "I made breakfast and the kids are up." Kids?

"Okay." I say. He kisses my cheek and leaves the room. I climb out of bed and look around. A king size bed, TV, dresser, and pictures. I walk over to the dresser to look at the pictures on it. A wedding picture of Theo and I? A picture of us at the hospital with a baby? I shake my head and I walk downstairs to a nice living room.

"Hey mom." a girl about 14 or 15 says. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. I sit down next to her just as a boy walks in about 17.

"Hi mom, can you drive me to football practice today?" he asks. I nod and look around. Pictures of me, Nikki, Theo, Jason, Eric, dad, everybody. I still have the necklace Nikki gave me on my 16th and I'm wearing a golden wedding ring, kinda like my old promise ring. 

"Honey, come here for a second." Theo says. I stand up and walk in the kitchen to see him behind the counter.

"Whats up?" I ask still not sure whats going on.

"Nikki called. She coming over with the kids." he says. What kids?! "Jason is coming too."

"Okay." I say. My mind is melting, I have no idea what the hells going on.

"Whats wrong? You seem abit.......confused." he says. I shake my head and smile. 

"I'm fine, just abit tired. Thats all." I say. He shrugs and goes back to whatever he was doing before. "Listen, isn't something abit weird?"

"What? What you mean?" he asks. 

"I don't know, I don't really........nothing. I just didn't sleep well, thats all." I say rubbing my head. He walks around the counter and gives me a short kiss.

"Why don't you go out with Nikki when she's here. Maybe that'll clear your head." he says. I nod just as the doorbell rings. "Can you get that? I'll set the table." I walk to what I really hope is the front door and open it. There stands my little...well. I should say big sister. Not so big but still taller than me which makes me mad. With her is older Jason and three kids that are splitting images of them.

"Hey sis." she says. I smile and pull her in for a hug. "Sorry we're so late but traffic was nuts and Jason almost broke the steering wheel." I look at Jason who frowns.

"That guy flipped me off. At least I didn't get out and beat his......." but Nikki cuts him off.

"So sis, how've ya been?" she asks walking in. I shrug and we walk to the dinning room.

"Hi auntie Nikki and uncle Jason!" the girl says. Weird I still don't know her name.

"Hey Jen, where's your brother?" she asks giving her a hug.

"Upstairs getting dressed. Can you take us hunting on the weekend? Mom has to work." she says. Nikki looks at me so I nod. 

"Okay, we'll go early." she says. We all sit down and start to eat. "So, how's works?" she asks me. I don't even know where I work!

"Okay, stressful but fine." I say trying not to act weird. "Can we go on a run later? I gotta get my head clear." she nods and after breakfast we leave the house.

"Whats wrong with you sis? Your not acting right." she says. I shake my head and we stop.

"This isn't real, its a dream or something." I say. She gives me a confused look. "I'm not kidding. You have to believe me, right?"

"Inez, what are you talking about?" she asks. I explain everything but she looks at me if disbelief. "Inez, all that stuff happened 17 years ago. Right before you got pregnant with Josh." she says.

"What? What do you mean 17 years ago? What the hell?" but before she can say anything a violent shaking wakes me back up.

DREAM END

"Wake up!" Theo's father yells. My eyes shoot open and I see him. "Your sister and the pack is looking for ya. Looks like I gotta get rid of you sooner." he smiles. Shit, that was just a dream and I am gonna die. Really soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, future dream. Anybody who reads my stories knows I like to write them

Nikki :)