Chapter 14 Talking it Out

Inez POV

Jason left a few minutes ago so I walked downstairs and sat down next to Nikki. She seems happy, I really would like to know why.

"Why you so happy little sis." I ask. She looks at me and smiles. 

"I don't know, I think I want them as mates. Both. I love both and I'm sick of this fight." she says. I sit there shocked. My baby sister, in love. Man she's grown up so fast.

"So, are you ready to talk it out?" I ask. She nods and looks me in my eyes. "And will you be ready to mate with them?"

"Yes! I'll have sex with them so get off my back with it!" she says. I laugh and stand up. "Don't even start with giving me the 'talk'." 

"I wasn't planning to. I'm sure your boys will know what they're doing." I say. She throws a pillow at me but I catch it. "Relax, I'll leave you alone." I say. Than the front door opens and Jason walks in with Eric. "Your boys are here little sis." I say walking upstairs.

Nikki POV

Both walk around the corner and Jason smiles. I motion for them to sit down as I push the nervousness away.

"Nicole, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and my wolf took over." Eric says. I narrow my eyes and frown to see an open wound on his neck. I scoot over to him and stoke the bloody gash.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. He shakes his head and takes my head. "No, I mean I'm sorry for rejecting you two. Your the sweetest boys I've met and I pushed you away. I thought of myself before you." I say. They smile and Eric pulls me onto his lap.

"Its okay, we couldn't stay mad at you." he says. I smile and lean in for a short kiss.

"What about me?" Jason asks. I kiss him too and rest my head on Eric's shoulder.

"I love you two." I say closing my eyes. 

"We love you too Nicole, more than anything." Eric says. I smile and Eric lays back with me on his chest while Jason lays down nest to us and wraps his arm around me. "And when will mate?"

"Soon enough. I can't let my boys wait." I say making them chuckle.

"We'll wait love." Jason says. I relax and soon fall into a deep sleep. Asleep with my mates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but they're back together so my sis will get off my back about it! Be happy now.

Nikki :)