Chapter 26 Torture

Inez POV

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in Theo's house, the basement. Its cool and damp. My hands are tied to an old pipe. I pull abit but I can't get lose. Than the door at the top of the stairwell opens and Theo's father walks down.

"Mr. London? What am I doing here?" I ask. As he gets closer I see a hammer and pliers in his hand. "What are those for?" I ask.

"My son was to take over the Blood Star Pack but he didn't because of you. The pack must suffer because of you!" he says untying me and throwing me to the ground. "Without you he can take over the pack." 

"What?! I can convice him to take the pack!" I say. He shakes his head and swings the hammer, hitting my back. I sream in pain, hurting my own ears.

"Keep quiet!" he say says before hitting my ankle breaking it. I hold in my tears and scream. "I'll break every bone in your pathetic body. Than I'll move on to your sister."

"No, leave her alone, she's done nothing." I say but he swings the hammer again, hitting my side and breaking one or two ribs.

"You know, your sister has been making alot of trouble. Did you know that?" he says. kneeling down.

"What?" I ask. He smiles and grabs the pliers.

"I've seen her hanging around with Theo, I'm guessing you didn't know." he says. "Yeah, they're always gone in the woods and to his room. You know what I mean." than he uses the pliers to rip out two teeth. "Its gonna get better baby, trust me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, really short and I'm sorry. I'm busy but they'll get longer. 

Nikki :)