Chapter 19 Sister Love

Nikki POV

I open my eyes and sit up. I'm in a big, comfy bed with dark green covers. I inhale the sent of Jason, my sweet Jason. My lower region really hurts, so does my back. I swing my legs out of bed and stumble to the door. It opens and Jason and Eric walk in. They lock they're arms around me, kissing me over and over again.

"I'm sorry we didn't come faster." Jason mumbles. "We should've been with you."

"Its okay, I'm fine." I say. "Where's Inez, is she okay? Did they hurt her really bad?" I ask trying to pass them but they won't let go.

"She's okay and sleeping. Theo's with her."Eric says picking me up and carrying my back to bed. "You need rest." he sets me back down. They pull the covers up to my chin and start to walk away but I stop them.

"Wait, stay with me." I say. They nod and crawl into bed with me. Jason lay closest to the wall while Eric lays on the outside. "Thanks for saving me." I whisper.

"Your our mate. We'll always be there for you. And Inez is just fine. Just a few bruises and cuts." Eric says.

"They raped you two, didn't they?" Jason asks. I nod and snuggle closer to his chest. "Fuckers. They're dead now but you don't even know the worst part."

"What do you mean?" I ask. He sighs and sits up.

"One of them was Stan's father. He's the reason they found you." he says running hand through my hair. I close my eyes hoping everything that happened was just a dream. I feel the tears stream down my cheeks. "Hey, its okay." 

"Can I please see Inez?" I ask. They nod and Jason picks me up out of bed, carrying me to her room. They open the door and I see Inez up and talking to Theo.

"Hey little sis, you okay?" she asks. Jason sets me down on the edge of her bed. I crawl over to her and into her arms. "Its okay." she says softly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop it." I cry. She sighs and pull me closer so I rest my head on my chest.

"Its fine, they were wolfs, stronger than us. I don't blame you for anything." she says. "Its okay little sis."

"My mom said apart from soreness, bruises and cuts you two'll be fine. And she'll give you painkillers before you leave but she also said she wants you two to stay here for the next few days." Jason says. We nod and Inez pulls the blanket over me as well. "We'll let you two sleep and later you can take a shower." we nod and he leans down, giving me a short kiss. Eric does the same while Theo kisses Inez and all leave. Inez kisses my forehead and I close my eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, they're okay and nothing bad will happen. More will come.

Nikki :)