Chapter 8 FIghting my Feelings

Nikki POV

Okay, I'm having two problems right now. A, my nightmares but I can handle those. B is the fact that my mates are driving me crazy! At school Jason and I have to work on a project together. I messes with me under the table without anybody noticing. Eric keeps sneaking into my room at night and kidnapping me! Not really but carring me out to the forest and everything turns into a make out session.  I know but I can't deny him or his brother. Its getting really annoying.

"Nikki! Come on, you promise you'd watch Twilight with me!" Inez calls from downstairs. I hate Twilight with a passion but Inez loves it and because I'd lose my mind without her I force myself to watch it. I pull my sweats on and slide down the stairs railing. "Stop! You might get hurt." she says standing in front of me.

"Yeah and until that happens I'm gonna keep doing it." I say poking her nose. We walk in the living room and who do I see? The Alpha boys. "What are you two dingnuts doing here?" I ask. Inez groans and pushes me towards them.

"Stop acting like that. You love them and get used to it." she says sitting me down. I glare at her but Jason wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. My heart melts and my wolf purrs. 

"Purr for me love." he whispers. I take back control and pull myself away from him but right into Eric's arms. He rubs my sides and kisses my neck.  My wolf takes over and I moan. 

"Kiss me again love." she says. He chuckles and kisses my neck abit harder. 

"My turn." Jason growls. He leans in and presses his lips to mine with force. I climb ontop of him as his hands slide down to my butt. I moan and slip my tongue through his lips. He smiles and his grip on my butt tightens.

"Hey! I'm not here to watch you make my nieces or nephews. I'm here to watch a movie!" Inez says. I pull away to sit on Eric's lap. He nips at my ear making me smile. But in the pit of my stomach I know I don't want this. I push that feeling away and lean my head on his shoulder. The whole movie I sit on his lap as he plants soft, sweet kisses on my neck.

"Alright, thanks for watching with me little sis but now you can go have fun with your boys." she says. I look at Jason, than Eric, than I jump up and we run upstairs. "Just use protection!" we get to my room and Jason tackles me to my bed. Eric pulls my sweats off and Jason rolls over so I'm on top. I kiss his neck as he starts to pull at my shirt and I snap back to myself.

"Wait, I can't do this right now. I just can't" I say pulling back. He sighs and sits up. "I'm sorry." I say. Eric wraps his arms around me from behind and sighs. 

"Its okay but can we sleep here? Please?" he asks.

"In my bed?" I ask. They nod making me smile. We climb into bed and Jason pulls his shirt off. I fall asleep with my mates who I think I should give a chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done, and again I thank darkfourtriswolfrose for the idea of this chapter.

Check her stories out and follow her.

Nikki :)