Chapter 7 Dirty Feelings

Nikki POV

After Inez left I just sat around. Watched TV, ate some snacks, played with my phone. All until I hear a noise at my window. I jump up and see Jason and Eric.

"Jesus, maybe you two could try knocking." I say sitting back down. Jason jumps down and sit next to me.

"Inez told us your having some problems." Eric says. I nod and sigh. "Whats wrong love?" he rubs my thigh. The feeling of fear and stress vanishes and is replaced by just lust.

"I......I...its..." I stutter as he keeps running his hand higher. Than he touches my spot making me bite my lip and close my eyes. He chuckles and kisses my neck.

"Eric, you and your dirty needs. Let her explain whats wrong." Jason says but I shake my head.

"I think she wants to have some fun Jason. Lets.....entertain her." he says in his husky voice. I smile and run my hands through his hair. He kisses me right behind my ear making me giggle. "You like that, don't you?" he whispers. I lean back into Jason's lap.

"Are you developing dirty feelings love?" Jason asks smiling. He leans down and presses his lips to mine as Eric messes with my shirt. His hands slide under as Jason slips his tongue is and wrestles with mine. I let out a quiet moan making both chuckle. Eric starts to pull my shirt off making me jump.

"Whats wrong?" he asks. I shake me head and lean further into Jason's grip. "Are you okay?" he takes my hand.

"Its nothing, I'm just not ready." I say. He nods and kisses the back of my hand. "Can we just relax together?" they nod and I put a movie in.  We snuggle up, I rest my head on Jason's chest as Eric rests his on my lap. Well, at least I'm getting along with my mates. Maybe this can work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know and I'm sorry. 

Nikki :)