Chapter 21 Mating

Nikki POV

After another week the pain is gone. My wolf is going crazy whenever I'm around Jason or Eric. Like right now.

"They're right here! Let them mark you! Mate with them!" she yells.

"Shut up, I'm not ready yet!" I say. Not really, in my mind. 

"Ready or not, If you don't do something I will!"

"No, I'll do it myself! Stay out of it!" 

"Well do it soon! I want them! Here and now!" I stop listening and walk upstairs to Jason and Eric. They're crashing here tonight and Inez is with Theo so its just us. I walk up and plop down into bed next to Jason.

"Hey sweetie." he says running his hands through my hair. "You seen so stressed." now he's teasing me. Eric walks in as well and sits down at the end of my bed, tickling my feet. They know I'm really ticklish.

"Stop Eric!" I laugh. He stops and moves his hands to my stomach. 

"Nicole, when will you show us your scars?" he asks. I sigh and sit up. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Do you two really want to see them?" I ask. They nod so I climb out of bed and pull my shirt off, than my bra reveling the large, nasty scars. Both gasp. "I never wanted to show you them, I was ashamed." I say. Jason wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap.

"Its okay, don't be. We'd love you no matter what." he says before kissing my neck. I guess its time. I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses my neck, than moves to my lips while Eric kisses my neck from behind. I feel hands messing with my pants. I pull Jason's shirt off as I think Eric pulls my pants off. I feel my wolf taking control. I start to get more aggressive, ripping they're clothes off. I never thought mating for the first time would feel so good, so normal. Afterwards I lay between the two.

"I can't believe I just had sex with you two." I say. They both chuckle. 

"I thought you enjoyed yourself." Eric says. I smile and sit up. "But we're not finished." he sits up and rubs my sides. We still have to mark eachother and the fact that  I have to be marked twice is even better. 

"You boys go first." I say. Eric grips my sides and sinks his canines into my shoulder. The pleasure is.....just unthinkable. He pulls away and smiles.

"You've got sweet blood baby." he says. I sigh as Jason pulls me over to him. "She tastes good brother." I close my eyes as Jason's canines sink into my other shoulder. It forces out a few moans before he lets go. 

"Woah, he's right. Sweet like sugar." he says. I exhale and and turn around.

"My turn." I say. They nod and turn around. I crawl over to Eric and rest my head on his shoulder. "Lets see how sweet your blood is."  I say before sinking my canines into his shoulder. He groans loudly making me bite down harder. I come to and let go. 

"Wow, that was great!" he says laying back down. I turn to Jason who smiles and turns. I bite down making him groan. His blood is so sweet, even better than Eric's but I pull away.

"Why do you have to stop?" he says turning back around. We fall into bed as he kisses my neck. "Get some rest." and with that I fall into a deep sleep with my mates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know...I suck at sex scenes. I'm sorry!

Nikki :)