Chapter 20 Aftermath

Inez POV

Nikki and I were allowed to go home after a week at the Geirsee mansion. Nikki doesn't talk with anybody right now. She just sits in her bed and stares at the wall. I do pretty much the same but only because I have so much pain. Our nightmares are getting worse too, mine are worse than Nikki's and we both can't sleep at night. 

"Inez?" Nikki says. I jump and see her out of bed for the first time in three days. "Can we go downstairs?" I nod and climb out of bed. She helps me and we stumble down the stairs.

"You feeling okay?" I ask sitting down. She nods and sits down as well. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes big sis, I'm fine. I just wanna do something besides sitting in our room all day." she says. Than the front door opens and the Alpha boys walk in.

"Hey girls, doing good?" Jason asks sitting down next to Nikki. I noticed that Jason and Eric are very sexually frustrated. They're wolfs want to mate but in her condition Nikki can't. They respect that.

"Nicole, come here." Eric says patting his lap. This is what I mean with they're wolfs want to mate. She shakes her head scooting closer to me. His eyes lighten up and he gasps. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." he says.

"Its okay, your wolf is just being an ass." she says making him smile. "But you can sit next to Inez." my eyes grow and I glare at him.

"No, thats okay. I'd rather not." he says. I smile and look outside.

"Damn it, its raining. What can we do today?" I ask. 

"We can have a movie night." Jason says. I look at Nikki who nods. "As long as its not Twilight." 

"Thats not fair!" I say crossing my arms. 

"We're watching a movie I want this time." Nikki says. Oh great, she always picks horror movies. "I wanna watch........American Werewolf in London." 

"Thats a good movie, the transformation is great." Eric says. We have that movie so Eric gets everything ready as I call Theo.

"Hey baby." he says.

"Hi, you wanna come over?" I ask.

"Sure, we can have some fun." I roll my eyes. 

"Theo, I'm still in alot of pain, I wanna wait. We're having a movie night." he sighs.

"I understand that. I'll be there in a few." he says. I hang up and lean my head on Nikki's shoulder.

"You okay?" she asks. I nod as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. "You sure?"

"Yes, just sore." I say. She sighs and kisses my cheek. "At least I have my little sis to take care of me." she smiles.

"Yep, thats what I'm here for." she says. Minutes later Theo shows up. Nikki lets me go and I snuggle into his grip. Jason and Eric sit so Nikki's in the middle, wrapping they're arms around her. Theo kisses my neck catching my attention. 

"Theo, stop!" I whisper. He ignores me and kisses his mark. I bite my lip, holding in my moan. Another kiss is enough to force it out. Nikki, Jason and Eric look at me with confused faces. "Sorry?" they all laugh making me blush.

"Its okay, we can make Nicole do that too." Jason says. Nikki's eyes grow as Eric pulls her ontop of him as Jason kisses her neck. She tries to push him off but Eric holds her hands. After a few seconds she lets out a quiet moan. Jason pulls back. "Told you." 

"Geez little sis. All they do is torture you." I say. She sighs and leans into Eric's grip. The rest of the day is pretty good and for the first time in a while I see Nikki really happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Everything's getting better. The sisters are okay and Nikki wants the Alpha boys as her mates. 

Nikki :)