Chapter 29 Sister Missing, Sister Found

Nikki POV

"You're not looking hard enough!" my wolf yells. I shake my head and try to keep up with Jason. "Stop ignoring me! She's your fucking sister!"

"Nikki, you okay?" Jason asks. I nod and stop, looking down at my paws. "Hey, we'll find her. Just need time but we will." he rubs up against my side.

"My wolf is yelling at me so loud, its driving me crazy." I say. He licks my cheek and nuzzles his snout in my neck.

"Lets lay down a few minutes, than we'll keep going." he says. I nod as he walks over to a tree and plops down in the dirt. I walk over to him and snuggle into his chest, resting my head on his neck.

"Stop resting! Get up and look for her!" she yells at me again. I whine and cover my ears.

"Just stop, leave me alone!" I think. Than it stops and I close my eyes. After an hour a gut wrenching scream makes me shoot up. Its Inez! I sprint as fast as I can towards it, cutting myself up really bad until I run face first into a barbwire fence. I cuts deep into my face and left eye. Jason rushes up and carefully pulls it off.

"Be more careful next time." he says. I look past him as see a man pulling a girl towards a car. I run towards him and pick up Inez's sent. I roar and jump on him, biting down on his shoulder.

"Inez!" Jason says. I thrash my head back and fourth before letting go and rushing to Inez.

"Oh my god!" I say. Her face is badly beaten and she's bleeding. "I'll get you back."  I say lifting her on my back. We hurry back to our house and inside. Jason let the others know we found her and rush back as well. I shift back and pull some new clothes on before hurrying back to her as Amy, Jason and Eric's mother check her over.

"As far as I can see everything is okay. Just a bad beating." she says. We nod and the pack leaves. Jason, Eric, Theo and I stay.

"Inez, who did this to you?" Theo asks. She looks down, frowning. She wants to lie.

"Don't lie." I say. She sighs and looks Theo in his eyes.

"It was your father." she says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, short. I'm just really busy right now.

Nikki :)