Chapter 1

I sighed, brushing back my fringe. This was disappointing.

Yona was too busy trying to find the 'perfect' outfit, to go to the event, that was being held for HER birthday. So here I am, her second body guard, being drowned in the expensive clothing she discarded without a second thought.

"Mistress, we really must be going" I said as she dropped her jacket over my face, hushing me. I sighed, glancing down at the clothes in my hands, making me incapable of removing the jacket from my head.

"Min-soo?" I called.

"Azumi is right, princess" Min-soo chuckled, pulling the jacket off my head. I smiled thankfully at him.

"No! This doesn't look right!" She denied, rushing back to her wardrobe for the millionth time.

The door slid open to find King Il enter. We bowed as Yona rushed to him.

"Father! Did I miss it?" Yona asked, guilt written all over her face.

"It's alright, it was merely a formality" King Il smiled.

"Father, what do you think of my hair?" Yona suddenly asked, startling her father.

"Your hair? It's beautiful! More beautiful then any jewel-" He began.

"Yes, I have been blessed with cute the face. But my hair!" She interrupted, throwing her arms in circles and puffing her cheeks in annoyance.

"It should obey me! Just like Azumi's!" She complained. I just chuckled, shaking my head. Why must she always compare herself to me?

"Don't say that! Tell her, Hak" King Il said. Yona froze as Hak stepped into the room, lowering onto one knee.

Here it comes...

"Yes, everyone admires the princess's hair. It's her brain that weird" He said, looking up with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Silence, servant!" Yona growled, grabbing anything around her and lobbing it at Hak. He caught it all easily, and I sighed, looking at thousands of dollars being put to waste...

"Why couldn't you find me a more charming body guard? Like a second Azumi!?" Yona cried.

"Not everyone's as perfect as me, princess" I chuckled, winking at her. the servants around me chuckled, also amused.

"Talking about perfect, shouldn't you be making your self more charming? Soo-won's here" He said.

"You should have said so sooner" She scolded, puffing her cheeks, taking off her jacket and chucking it onto my head once again. I sighed in annoyance, my eyebrow twitching. I was once again, unable to take it off because of my full arms.

"Soo-won's the reason she's acting like this? He's seen it her whole life. Why now?" King Il wondered.

"I guess it's called a maiden's heart" Hak said, walking over and taking the jacket off my head.

"Your a good clothes rack" He smirked, taking the cup of tea off Min-soo.

"i'll take that as a compliment" I hummed as the servants took the clothes off me and I shook feeling back into my arms.

"I'll be going and finding Yona" I said, bowing to King Il. 

"Of course" He smiled. Before I left, I flicked Hak in the ear then stepped out, looking either way. I decided to go right, and had barely reached the end of the hallway, when someone ran into me. I stumbled, but caught the person.

"Lord Soo-won?" I asked as he looked up and grinned at me sheepishly.

"I'm running into everyone today. How are you Azumi?" He smiled. I helped him up while grinning up at him.