Chapter 11

"Whoa~ So beautiful!" The pirates all cried.

Yona and Yoon had stepped out, dressed up like dolls. But I was in the corner crying.

"Azumi?" Yona asked, frowning.

"Your hair!" I sobbed, covering my face. Everyone just laughed at me.

Everyone talked to the two of them as I joined Shin-ha, Kija and a pirate. I was wheezing with laughter.

"It sounds like someone's dying-" Yoon began but stopped dead when he found what I was laughing at.

"Kija, you should cross dress more often" I cackled, throwing my head back with laughter.

"If only my arm was shorter..." Kija muttered, frustrated as her tried to pull the sleeve down.

"I don't think that's the problem..." Yona muttered. Shin-ha then stepped up, showing Ao dress in a dress and a bow. I physically could't breathe now.

"My dear, calm down" Jae-ha said, stepping up beside me and patting my shoulder, as I was leaned over, my hands on my knees.

"This is the funniest thing, I've ever seen" I cackled. I took a few deep breathes, calming my self down before going over to Yona. I placed my hands on her shoulders and studied her face. She frowned, but watched me back.

"Your slightly pale... I can feel you trembling too..." I muttered under my breath.

"I don't know what your talking about" She pouted, looking away. I smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I'm truly sorry that I can't accompany you" I said, holding her tightly.

"It's not your fault" She smiled, hugging me back.

"Yoon! Get over here!" I scowled, holding out an arm.

"Eh? Why should I?" He asked. I grinned and leaped off Yona, chasing after him.

"Don't you dare!" He complained as I linked and arm around his shoulder and dragged him back over to Yona. She just laughed as I dragged them both into a hug.

"Kum-ji will definitely notice you for your looks" I whispered, our heads all connected together. They blinked up at me.

"He like's silent, obedient women. Understood? It may hurt, but you have to be the opposite if he visits. Other whys the plan might fail" I whispered. They nodded and I let them go.

"Good luck! Make me proud" I grinned, giving them a thumbs up. They chuckled, wondering how I could change in a such a short about of time. They gave me a thumbs back, then Yona said her fare wells as they left.

Once they left, it was extremely tense. I stood at the edge of the boat, watching their figures grow smaller and smaller, toward's the town and to their demise. I gripped my fists, biting my lip. Kum-ji... If you touch them, I swear that I will kill you.

No... I have to think rationally. I promised King Il that I would not kill anyone, and only injure anyone if it was a last defense. If he hurt your daughter, would it be justified? For the amount of pain he's put these villages through? 

I suddenly felt someone rest their arm on my head. I glanced up to find Hak resting on me, a worried expression on his face. I pouted up at him, but turned forward again.

"She's grown stronger. We have to put our believes in her. In both of them" I said, noticing that they had disappeared now.

"Will you be fighting this time?" He asked. I flinched.

"Is the thunder beast asking me for help?" I chuckled. He didn't respond and I sighed, knowing what he was getting at. I had easily deflected Soo-won's blow, when I had seemed weak outwardly. He wanted to know how strong I am.